The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
blowy
Haft_Hasht_Shish
Today was an anomaly though. But even 3000 is difficult on my best days. How can people not feel sick having that much food..

Your stomach certainly gets to tolerate more food, but you also have to make sure you're eating smaller meals more regularly (since cramming 3000 calories into just 3 meals and three snacks is very difficult and unpleasant to eat) and make sure you're not 'wasting' stomach space/eating time eating things with virtually no calories in them - salad for example. Case in point - I've just munched through a third of a block of cheese sitting at my desk and working.

Anyway, I see you've made a thread in fitness so I'll look at that.
Reply 82
wanna quit my job sooooooooooooo bad and focus 100% on my school
To know everything I need to know for all my exams and not forget any of it.

Better yet, for exams to just go away. :yep:
him.

isn't it always...
Some dark chocolate. :coma:
Reply 86
A grand.
For someone else to just edit this film I have to finish for Monday.
Reply 88
someone else to do my exams and get good grades in them
vintage_007
To have the willpower to get off TSR and revise.

This
And...
Sex! :biggrin:
My bf <3
Coffee :woo:
Chocolate :yep:

I don't think that small list is too much to ask for, do you?! :smile:
Some spooning :frown:
To have that video of the bull storming into that supermarket in Ireland on my phone so I can chuckle heartily to myself on the bus.

Life's challenges eh?
To be in bed with a special someone (you wont know them but ive still got a crush on them :P)
I'm really hungry. I want a burger. If I were more desperate, I'd just throw a coat on and head off in my pyjamas to find one :yep:
- To ace my exams. Not going to happen, unfortunately.
- A certain guy to cuddle me and make me feel better :frown:
- Lose 2 stone
- Friends who actually care about me and stay with me throughout everything rubbish that keeps on happening
- Recovery from the eating disorder that's completely destroyed the last 4 years of my life

Yeah, I think that's it. And possibly x-ray vision :awesome:
A man!

My feminist posts will never be taken seriously again.
Reply 96
To feel better.
For that gorgeous guy in one of my classes to finally ask me out on Wednesday.

... It's kind of bad that I thought of that instead of doing well on my finals, huh?
Reply 98
sleep. It's almost 3am for me. Spent the last 3 hours cleaning my kicthen. Flat inspection on Monday..
academic/scientific/financial/sporting success and recognition

Latest

Trending

Trending