The Student Room Group

I love revision.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lol weird... If I have ton of revisions, I would shoot myself.
I like it when I revise, and then I go through past papers and I'm like, could answer that, that and that! After being like; no, no, no... :smile:
So?
I have an exam at 10am and I'm still awake. >.<
Well off to bed now anyway lol.
Reply 24
**** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF **** OFF
I've heard it can be harmful to your health so I avoid it whenever possible....just to be on the safe side :biggrin:
Reply 26
you have to sit next to me then
I hate revision, but I know that when I graduate this summer, I will miss it!
me too :smile:
I like the feeling after I know I've got enough notes but the revision is bad (purely because it's on subjects I don't enjoy) but if it was on the English I'm hoping to study I wouldn't be able to put a book down.

Saying that I did enjoy coming across a site about Amazonian cannibals after trying to find proof that they existed for an essay. I'm also enjoying reading about my chosen 3k word essay subject.

Oh, and the feeling you get when you finally whack out the last sentence in the essay conclusion. A big sigh of relief and a big weight lifted off your chest.
Reply 30
i hateeeeeee it :frown:
Reply 31
Talk about reviving an old thread! :laugh:

It depends for me. Certain topics I love revising, simply because I love those topics. Macroeconomic policy and statistics is great to revise. :yep: I really hate microeconomics, on the other hand, and am really struggling to find the motivation to do this coursework on the evolution of the boundaries of the firm. :sigh: (Honestly, since when do first years need to know how Coase and Williamson developed neoclassical theory on the boundary of the firm?!)
Update on this; loving not having revision even more :smile:!
Reply 33
Revision is okay I guess, it's just the 'getting into' that bothers me. The first 10 minutes is hell, I'm distracted by EVERYTHING.
Maybe reading the information isn’t the best strategy for you to take the information in. There is many tests online to see what type of learner you see but to make sure it’s right I would take more than one just in case
I'd probably agree if I did a subject I enjoyed too!

Quick Reply