The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Air Ambulance? Crikey.

I hope she's okay and makes a good recovery :top: As people have said, at least she is alive.
Reply 21
treasureBelle
Yeah, but there was a passenger in the car. Both driver and passenger tried to run off.

Unless the driver is a midget. Then you need two - one to do the pedals, the other to steer.

OP: Sorry to hear about that, hope she's OK.
Reply 22
A few guys at my school died in a car accident just outside the school a couple of years ago... not nice. Hope she's ok!
treasureBelle
I'm definitely going to pray for her tonight.

not being a dick but that really won't do anything
i;ve seen so many people get knocked over and I have been ran over before with a car, even when the damn green man was green :P car had no brakes apparently. tsk tsk.

I'm sure they'll be fine. Nothing to worry about.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
not being a dick but that really won't do anything

Fair enough that you have that opinion... but I'm at a Catholic school. Meh, I don't want to debate this now.
What ass hats to try to run away.

Hope she's alright.
Enchanté
Awww that's sad. Hopefully she's ok. hugs to you and her op. :hugs:

A girl at my school got run over by a funeral hearse. :o: Which wasn't really funny at the time but. Everyone laughs about it now.

LMAO
Reply 28
Code
It only takes one person to drive a car.

...but two to crash it into someone.
treasureBelle
Fair enough that you have that opinion... but I'm at a Catholic school. Meh, I don't want to debate this now.

i'm sure people were praying for those 3000 in 9/11 to get out the tower but nah that didn't happen. But as you said, cba for this debate
Reply 30
I'm not surprised this happened in an area like Shirley.
Reply 31
something like that happened to a lad in my school, was going home and bmw went on the path and broke both his upper legs, was in a wheel chair for about 3 months lol
did she get splattered?
Reply 33
damn, best of luck to her.
L i b
...but two to crash it into someone.

what if someone doesnt put the handbrake on and it rolls down a hill and hits someone, technically only 1 person on or in the car at the moment of mpact

furthermore what if you dont put the handbrake on, walk down the hill and i rolls down into you - just 1 person involed then

wrong you are i say, wrong :p:
Got more detail yesterday.
Basically, the guys in this car were speeding down the hill at 70mph (30 zone). This is considering that there is clearly a school here, there's a pelican crossing just below the school gates, and there's roadworks going on so there's fencing etc up as well, and a bus stop just before that.
Anyway, these guys sped down the hill at 70, then swerved either to avoid hitting the bus that was signalling to come out of the bus stop, or the roadworks in general, and therefore lost control.
The girl was on the pavement with her friend, just coming out of school, and they split - but she went the 'wrong way' (it's not her fault though), and got hit so hard she flew over the fence.

There were a couple of builders/tradesmen in a van, who the car nearly crashed into, who got out and caught the guys in the car when they tried to run away though.

Last I heard, before she was taken away in the air ambulance, she was talking and wiggling her toes, so at least that's something.
treasureBelle
Got more detail yesterday.
Basically, the guys in this car were speeding down the hill at 70mph (30 zone). This is considering that there is clearly a school here, there's a pelican crossing just below the school gates, and there's roadworks going on so there's fencing etc up as well, and a bus stop just before that.
Anyway, these guys sped down the hill at 70, then swerved either to avoid hitting the bus that was signalling to come out of the bus stop, or the roadworks in general, and therefore lost control.
The girl was on the pavement with her friend, just coming out of school, and they split - but she went the 'wrong way' (it's not her fault though), and got hit so hard she flew over the fence.

There were a couple of builders/tradesmen in a van, who the car nearly crashed into, who got out and caught the guys in the car when they tried to run away though.

Last I heard, before she was taken away in the air ambulance, she was talking and wiggling her toes, so at least that's something.

just saw this post... i really want to know if she survived
Yep, she's OK. She was back at school the next week, though she did have some injuries.

Latest

Trending

Trending