The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
peninsula64
i'll keep that in mind then :smile:

Wy have you replied to that comment as if it was me, it would only make sense for me to reply to that.
Reply 61
Lauren__x
Tbh the only thing id be worried about is that I was missing out on it by sleeping and all. Id tell my boyfriend to wake me up first and carry on. ;]

this is exactly what the girl should be thinking....

if you arent comfortable just dont sleep with him? and if u arent comfortable with your boyfriend touching you up then maybe you shouldnt be with him in the first place
Reply 62
Just tell him. It's not really normal to touch your gf in a sexual way while she's asleep. If you don't like it: make sure he knows.

It's normal if he wakes up and cuddles up to you, kisses your head/hair etc. But I think anything sexual goes too far (unless you had discussed it and agreed beforehand).
My boyfriend said he watched me sleep for about two hours once, and that freaked me out quite enough. Wouldn't like to think about him molesting me in my sleep.

Just tell him you don't feel comfortable with it.

Or pretend to be asleep and if he starts touching you again, either jump up and scream in his face (he'll s**t himself) or do something really gross, like fart on his hand. Not ladylike but it might put him off doing it again.
Reply 64
I do this all the time to my other half. If I'm awake at like 4:AM then there definitely isn't anything better to do. There's not a problem. I dunno if I've had the same done to me or not. Couldn't care really.
Reply 65
peninsula64
i'll keep that in mind then :smile:

haha you pervert lol
dont bother.. it wasnt an invitation lol
Reply 66
Anonymous
Keep anon because I know some users on here.

Ok Im not really quite sure what to make of this, I slept round my boyfriends house on Saturday, we are sexually active etc, etc, we both fell asleep and he woke up at 3.30am and I woke up shortly after around 4.00am and we decided to watch a film cause we couldnt get back to sleep so that was that.

Yesterday we were at his and messing around then he proceeded to tell me that when he woke up he was feeling horny and touched me up whilst I was sleeping, I just laughed it off cause I know hes a randy thing, and he said 'Oh I know you don't care', I kind of do though, is this wrong for him to do while Im sleeping, and today he said oh next time Im going to cum on your face, I honestly dont know if hes joking or not, if hes already touched me while Im sleeping whos to say he won't do that. Id rather be awake if stuff is going on then asleep.

Whats your opinions people.

He may have just touched you up to see if it would wake you up and then you would go on to have sex... the latter i think he would be joking because that is just disgusting.
Reply 67
Anonymous
Hmm just to clarify here Im not the user Paninsula who seems to have wrote a comment like its me, I know hes my boyfriend and if Im awake sure go for it, just while I'm sleeping, I dunno its kinda disrespectful in a way. I really dont know what to think tbh.

lol yeah.. it is disrespsectful lol but let him know that... maybe your not coming across as SERIOUS when you tell him how u feel...
or just dont sleep with him near you lol or do something back to him when he sleeps?
lol
haha and about peninsula... lol he was talking to me.. responding to my comment... cos his my bf you see... lol oh dear... hope he didnt mind me saying that... just didnt want you accusing him or w.e. lol sorry lol
Reply 68
I wouldn't mind (if he was just fondling my breasts or bum for example, not if he was masturbating me), but if you do then that's where the line is. Tell him you don't like it and he should stop.
I wouldn't like a partner cumming in my face when asleep though, that's just rude.
Reply 69
scribblec

if you arent comfortable just dont sleep with him? and if u arent comfortable with your boyfriend touching you up then maybe you shouldnt be with him in the first place
Come on. Don't be silly now. There's a difference between being awake and consenting to being asleep or unaware.
Reply 70
Lol I'd prefer it if I was awake to be honest, I'd just be pissed off that I was snoozing during it all.
You could just give him head when he least expects it though.. :wink:
Reply 71
EskimoJo
Come on. Don't be silly now. There's a difference between being awake and consenting to being asleep or unaware.

I guess it just depends on what kind of girl you are. Id like being woken up to that:p: if I was consenting a few hours ago awake, then what would be the difference a few hours later.
I really dont think its a big deal. Id touch up my boyfriend in the middle of the night, poke him a couple of times too so he actually wakes up;].
Reply 72
Lauren__x
I guess it just depends on what kind of girl you are. Id like being woken up to that if I was consenting a few hours ago awake, then what would be the difference a few hours later.
I really dont think its a big deal. Id touch up my boyfriend in the middle of the night, poke him a couple of times too so he actually wakes up;].
I wouldn't mind, but there are limits to what I would accept even if I enjoy them when I'm awake and this girl (OP) has her own limits at any sort of touching. I understand that and that's her choice, for someone to suggest that this means she should not be in a relationship or should not be having sex (can't remember which) is stupid and ignorant. People enjoy sexual activities with their partners but aren't always in the mood. They're allowed to make that decision. When they're asleep, they can't make that decision.
I would not mind my boyfriend/husband fondling my breast when asleep, I would mind him having sex with me when I'm asleep.
Consent/awareness definitely makes a difference. If my flatmates asked to borrow a couple of pounds then I would almost always say yes. Doesn't mean I'm going to be pleased to find that they've gone into my room and taken my money when I'm sleeping.
Reply 73
EskimoJo
I wouldn't mind, but there are limits to what I would accept even if I enjoy them when I'm awake and this girl (OP) has her own limits at any sort of touching. I understand that and that's her choice, for someone to suggest that this means she should not be in a relationship or should not be having sex (can't remember which) is stupid and ignorant. People enjoy sexual activities with their partners but aren't always in the mood. They're allowed to make that decision. When they're asleep, they can't make that decision.
I would not mind my boyfriend/husband fondling my breast when asleep, I would mind him having sex with me when I'm asleep.
Consent/awareness definitely makes a difference. If my flatmates asked to borrow a couple of pounds then I would almost always say yes. Doesn't mean I'm going to be pleased to find that they've gone into my room and taken my money when I'm sleeping.

well i doubt he will be able to have sex with you while ur asleep unless he gives you some drugs to make sure u stay asleep.... but what would be the point of that if your giving him sex anyway while ur awake, when i think of touching in my mind i was thinking the fondling of breast or just feeling her ass up and theres nothing wrong with that even if your asleep.

I guess it just depends on what kind of girl you are. Id like being woken up to that if I was consenting a few hours ago awake, then what would be the difference a few hours later.

is my point what difference would it make? its not like before you went to sleep you went to him
"dont u dare touch me while i sleep i will feel violated even though im letting you sleep in the same bed in my personal space"
Reply 74
scribblec
well i doubt he will be able to have sex with you while ur asleep unless he gives you some drugs to make sure u stay asleep.... but what would be the point of that if your giving him sex anyway while ur awake, when i think of touching in my mind i was thinking the fondling of breast or just feeling her ass up and theres nothing wrong with that even if your asleep.

is my point what difference would it make? its not like before you went to sleep you went to him
"dont u dare touch me while i sleep i will feel violated even though im letting you sleep in the same bed in my personal space"
What if she was very drunk?
Anyway, the difference is she doesn't like it. The difference is she isn't aware. You can't just do anything to someone without their knowing just because they didn't mind before. You always have to ask/get consent. Otherwise, why do people respond with such uproar when Sharia Law (or Arabic Law, whatever) suggests that a man should be allowed to have sex with his wife whenever he wants because she's consented through marriage? What's the difference? The only problem here is that this girl sillily hasn't told her boyfriend that she doesn't like it, which she should do immediately.
Reply 75
EskimoJo
Anyway, the difference is she doesn't like it. The difference is she isn't aware. You can't just do anything to someone without their knowing just because they didn't mind before. You always have to ask/get consent. Otherwise, why do people respond with such uproar when Sharia Law (or Arabic Law, whatever) suggests that a man should be allowed to have sex with his wife whenever he wants because she's consented through marriage? What's the difference? The only problem here is that this girl sillily hasn't told her boyfriend that she doesn't like it, which she should do immediately.

what if she was drunk? obviously thats a different situation because she wouldnt be in any state to object, the point is if everything is normal and you are just sleeping together and he decides to fondle you then there isnt anything really wrong with that, she probably even fell asleep in his arms.

i personally wouldnt fall asleep with someone if i didnt mind them touching me because at the end of the day your together and there shouldnt be any malicious intent.
Reply 76
scribblec

If you read my posts it is what im thinking id rather be awake for a bit of fun then be asleep and not participate. surley that can't be any fun me just laying there like a plank of wood. i am comfortable with him we have a great time together sexual/non sexual I just dont appreciate it as much if im asleep.

With me?
Reply 77
i understand, maybe he didnt want to wake u up (being considerate) while he satisfied his sexual urges
Reply 78
scribblec
what if she was drunk? obviously thats a different situation because she wouldnt be in any state to object, the point is if everything is normal and you are just sleeping together and he decides to fondle you then there isnt anything really wrong with that, she probably even fell asleep in his arms.

i personally wouldnt fall asleep with someone if i didnt mind them touching me because at the end of the day your together and there shouldnt be any malicious intent.

To clarify I didnt fall asleep in his arms I wasn't hugging him in any form I was sleeping minding my own business. he said' oh I no you don't mind im your boyf I can do what I like, it was good for me cause your legs were slightly open', I mean c'mon theres a line you shouldn't cross Ive previously told him i dont want him doing anything like that to me while Im asleep and he has done. This is my point. Im not a bit of meat.
Reply 79
EskimoJo

Thanks for the back up alot of people assume its Ok to just do what you like with your partner, just because. Yes I am very comfortable with my partner, i love him to bits but this is something hes joked about before and Ive told him straight that I wouldn't like it. There is a difference between sleeping in the same bed as your partner minding your own business, you know sleeping because we do that as humans, and sleeping not knowing that your being touched up.

Latest

Trending

Trending