The Student Room Group

Touch you while you sleep - Perverted or normal behaviour???

Keep anon because I know some users on here.

Ok Im not really quite sure what to make of this, I slept round my boyfriends house on Saturday, we are sexually active etc, etc, we both fell asleep and he woke up at 3.30am and I woke up shortly after around 4.00am and we decided to watch a film cause we couldnt get back to sleep so that was that.

Yesterday we were at his and messing around then he proceeded to tell me that when he woke up he was feeling horny and touched me up whilst I was sleeping, I just laughed it off cause I know hes a randy thing, and he said 'Oh I know you don't care', I kind of do though, is this wrong for him to do while Im sleeping, and today he said oh next time Im going to cum on your face, I honestly dont know if hes joking or not, if hes already touched me while Im sleeping whos to say he won't do that. Id rather be awake if stuff is going on then asleep.

Whats your opinions people.

Scroll to see replies

If you personally feel uncomfortable with it and don't want him to do things to you while you're asleep then yes, it is wrong. Tell him that you are bothered. Or retaliate and tell him you're going to ambush him in his sleep :ninja:

I jokingly told my boyfriend that I'd done something to him, a bit out of the ordinary, while he was asleep and he looked absolutely mortified :smile: Heh.
Uh oh. Tell him you don't like it.
let him know the boundries. simply as that.
Reply 4
Wait until he is asleep and shove a carrot or a cucumber up his arse, and see if he likes it.
just be honest about it, otherwise you probably will wake up in a sticky mess D;
Reply 6
Oooh I would NOT like that. You can't consent to it while you're asleep! I'd feel quite violated, actually.
Just tell him you don't like it.
Reply 7
Brouhaha
Oooh I would NOT like that. You can't consent to it while you're asleep! I'd feel quite violated, actually.
Just tell him you don't like it.

Yeah thats how I feel and I said well I dont really care but feel abit weird about it, I didnt want to say that I cared cause we have quite a fun relationship and like to have a laugh, he is abit of a cheeky one, but this is abit to much I think. I don't get why he'd do it, why didn't he just wake me up or something. Hmmm.
Really depends how comfortable you are with your partner I guess, but if you're not happy about it then yeah let him know! He'll understand and hopefully he won't come on your face cause that's pretty grim.
Reply 9
Tbh the only thing id be worried about is that I was missing out on it by sleeping and all. Id tell my boyfriend to wake me up first and carry on. ;]
Reply 10
Xenopus
Wait until he is asleep and shove a carrot or a cucumber up his arse, and see if he likes it.

LOL that made me laugh, he probably wouldn't care.

I just think this is abit far he does quite alot of annoying sexual things, sometimes I just want to run away screaming lol but the best I can do is laugh and push him away.
i wouldnt mind if he did it so id wake up and get busy together. But id find it creepy if he did that while i was fully asleep. how much touching up? feeling boob/elsewhere? if i was u id talk about it, obviously bothers u as it would with me.. establish boundaries.
I have bad memories so I wouldn't like that at all. There's a sleep fetish though, what if you do a roleplay where you do as if you sleep and let him touch you? He might have that fetish.
Reply 13
Lauren__x
Tbh the only thing id be worried about is that I was missing out on it by sleeping and all. Id tell my boyfriend to wake me up first and carry on. ;]

Yeah this is what gets me, Its not like he doesnt get sexual satisfaction from me I try to keep him happy etc, so don't quite know why he felt the need to do that. :confused:
Reply 14
Kimbobaloobob
i wouldnt mind if he did it so id wake up and get busy together. But id find it creepy if he did that while i was fully asleep. how much touching up? feeling boob/elsewhere? if i was u id talk about it, obviously bothers u as it would with me.. establish boundaries.

Oh if it was my upper torso I wouldnt really mind, but he touched me pardon the phrase 'downstairs' lol, and he even said oh it was good for me cause your legs were slightly open.
Reply 15
Sakura-Chan
If you personally feel uncomfortable with it and don't want him to do things to you while you're asleep then yes, it is wrong. Tell him that you are bothered. Or retaliate and tell him you're going to ambush him in his sleep :ninja:

I jokingly told my boyfriend that I'd done something to him, a bit out of the ordinary, while he was asleep and he looked absolutely mortified :smile: Heh.

LOL this made me chuckle, oh gosh I dont know what to think, just think its a weird.
Anonymous
Oh if it was my upper torso I wouldnt really mind, but he touched me pardon the phrase 'downstairs' lol, and he even said oh it was good for me cause your legs were slightly open.

yes dito there.. thats wierd... talk it over with him. If he still argues that it ok, im sure we will all back u up on here, just show him this thread :P
Sakura-Chan

Lol what was it that you said you did to him?

And no I don't think it's perverted. He is your boyfriend after all. If you've personally got a problem with it, just let him know or he's got no reason to stop. He was probably joking about the face thing though..maybe just testing the boundaries :cool:
Reply 18
Kimbobaloobob
yes dito there.. thats wierd... talk it over with him. If he still argues that it ok, im sure we will all back u up on here, just show him this thread :P

I had no idea he'd done it, so I dont get why hes even told me, thats one way to creep me out lol. He joked about it before and Ive protested against it and hes always said Im only joking, you know Id never do that to you I actually respect you, but he's gone and done what he said he wouldn't.

Eurgh boys lol.
Reply 19
Anonymous
Yeah this is what gets me, Its not like he doesnt get sexual satisfaction from me I try to keep him happy etc, so don't quite know why he felt the need to do that. :confused:

Idk lol, maybe he was just joking around. But if I was comfortable to have sex and sleep in the same bed as my boyfriend then I wouldnt be worried because that means id obviously trust him.
He couldnt have done much if you didnt wake up though lol?

Latest

Trending

Trending