The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I moisturise, and because I do I have no spots...

thats as far as it goes though...
Reply 41
Mariusz Pudzianowski, now there's a real man.

Reply 42
lnjames
Mariusz Pudzianowski, now there's a real man.

Even though he waxes every part of his body, wears fake tan and baby oil...

and speedos...
Reply 43
Walkin'Butterfly
Guys in eyeliner are hot.

Moisturiser and mascara - TOO FAR

How the hell is moisturiser further than eyeliner? :wtf: Guys in eyeliner need to have a root around in their Y-fronts for their testicles...and this is coming from someone who doesn't even start to resemble a 'manly' man :p:
Reply 44
A.R.E

and speedos...

You can do whatever the **** you want when you can push a truck down the street.
taheki
I use lard to style my hair, put bovril on my weetabix and use lion sweat as deodrant. DO YOU WANT ME YET?

lol ur sig- science enabled "religion" to fly into buildings :p:
and no thank you lol :biggrin:
Reply 46
junglegirl
i know what you mean, whats all the hype this guyliner, and manscara? lmao.

where the reall menn at?

Somerset.
Reply 47
lnjames
You can do whatever the **** you want when you can push a truck down the street.

True lol.
Alex D
How the hell is moisturiser further than eyeliner? :wtf: Guys in eyeliner need to have a root around in their Y-fronts for their testicles...and this is coming from someone who doesn't even start to resemble a 'manly' man :p:

When I think of guys wearing eyeliner, I think of a guy in a band with messy black hair, guitar in his hairy arms. Good.

With moisturiser I just get this image of this slightly gay looking bloke in wearing tight pants in front of a mirror, slicking this cream onto his pink, baby soft skin. Not good :no:

It's just my opinion : I think that a guy using actual beauty products is a bit wet really, the only thing you need to do is shave and shampoo :yep: and eyeliner is just to get a dramatic look, to show that you don't really care.
Reply 49
Guys wearing makeup? Not very manly. Must be either gay, bisexual or just trying to look like a pretty boy!
Reply 50
A.R.E

and speedos...

...and plays with barbie dolls!
Reply 51
Walkin'Butterfly
When I think of guys wearing eyeliner, I think of a guy in a band with messy black hair, guitar in his hairy arms. Good.

With moisturiser I just get this image of this slightly gay looking bloke in wearing tight pants in front of a mirror, slicking this cream onto his pink, baby soft skin. Not good :no:

It's just my opinion : I think that a guy using actual beauty products is a bit wet really, the only thing you need to do is shave and shampoo :yep: and eyeliner is just to get a dramatic look, to show that you don't really care.

:laugh: Metro Pride 2009?
lnjames
:laugh: Metro Pride 2009?

Please explain. :s-smilie:
Reply 53
edited - thanks acalia.
RyanT

I think a lot of men need to man up and ignore what girls whine about wanting guys to look like. You make women dress up for you, not the other way around.

I think it's stupid to assume every man dresses the way they do to impress women. Does it not occur to you that some men might just like wearing makeup etc? I can't stand the phrase 'man up' what does it even entail?

I think it's a good thing that gender boundaries are starting to become weaker. People have only refrained from looking as they please in the past because of the sheer amount of these 'man up' pussies. If you're too insecure to spend time on making yourself look good fair play to you, but you shouldn't put others down because they have the balls to do what they like.
Reply 55
What's wrong with moisturiser? Fan of bad skin are we?
I can't actually be arsed to show how manly I am. I like carrying a bag in the summer to put my stuff in. Moisturising helps keep the flakes off. I don't really have much hair so that's out of the window.

I just fail to see why I should strive to be the best possible representative of my gender. I have a penis. Isn't that enough?
Reply 57
edited - thanks acalia.
Actors all wear makeup. Even the manly ones.

Also why do people complain when guys care how they look? e.g.

I've got a slightly womanly face anyway, so it doesn't bother me either way. In the photo of me on the 'shoe on the head' thread I have a little bit of brown mascara on, and I am definitely straight, it can sometimes just give me a little bit extra confidence in myself. Also, I do moisturise as when I come back from the gym my skin can be dry at night.

Latest

Trending

Trending