The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Bhaal85
Yes lads. Have any of you recieved anything from Nottingham?

nothing at all what about you
Reply 81
hotnanoo
do they give out alot of interview i thought it was mostly offer or rejection. Plus what myths ?

top 10 % get a straight offer...the next best lot get interviews
Reply 82
hotnanoo
nothing at all what about you

not yet. :frown:
Reply 83
Blamps
top 10 % get a straight offer...the next best lot get interviews

interviews thats seems so oxbridge but i suppose thats why they take lionger as well, because of al lthe applications can be in till January, i bet the notice will be like 5 days the nan interview, i bet the top offers are all AAA. And its 1/20 who get in can you imagine the number of applications
Reply 84
Bhaal85
not yet. :frown:

any replies at all from any unis
Reply 85
hotnanoo
interviews thats seems so oxbridge but i suppose thats why they take lionger as well, because of al lthe applications can be in till January, i bet the notice will be like 5 days the nan interview, i bet the top offers are all AAA. And its 1/20 who get in can you imagine the number of applications

Is it more compeitive than Oxbridge?
Reply 86
Bhaal85
Is it more compeitive than Oxbridge?

Oxbridge 4 to every place.....Notts 27 to every place
Reply 87
Blamps

thats got to sting
Reply 88
Blamps

You gotta be s***ing me?!? How the f***? I thought Oxbridge was suppose to be the crem ole crem?
Reply 89
Bhaal85
You gotta be s***ing me?!? How the f***? I thought Oxbridge was suppose to be the crem ole crem?

butevery tom dick and harry applie to nottingham, you don't need that good GCSE either, and trust OXbridge is the don of all unis

Latest

Trending

Trending