The Student Room Group
It always works for me :biggrin:
Reply 2
:ditto:

Edit: well, so far, anyway... eek.
Reply 3
It depends on you as a person. My gf works from early to late revising for the couple of weeks before exams, I on the other hand do 3 or 4 hours each day for about 4-6 weeks (depending on the exam level)
Reply 4
night before exam, once i'm red bulled up :cool:
Reply 5
Yes, but not for everyone. I wouldn't recommend it.

Personally it worked just fine for me in the past, I've managed to get good grades with a few hours here and there no more than a week before the exam.
Reply 6
muslima92
i am focusing on my M1 exam and after the holidays i am going to focus on his,bio,maths and chem as i find them much easier than M1.So,would i be sorted with intense revision that consists of past papers as i have done the revision for these subjects already.Could i get an A is what i am wondering.

Yeh i would think so, youve done the other subjects already.
Yes it does. I haven't done a minute of work in or out of school this calendar year. I revised for the Jan exams for 3 days before (4 As including 2 100%) and the same for the AS summer exams. It's easy, just focus and hit the M1 book hard (practice Qs etc). I learnt M2 in 1 day last summer and scored 82 on the exam.
Reply 8
For some yes, but at the end of the day you need to remember , your brain is like a sponge and after a while it will let some water (information ) out and needs time to chill , so yes and no !

Latest