The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ok... Thanks
Reply 21
xxAFFxx
At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I have to point out that 10 stones for someone who is 5Ft 6 is a bit much.
My sister is 5FT 4 and she is 7 stones. Im 5Ft 11 and 9 stones.. and we've been told that our weight is perfect for our height - not too skinny yet not too fat.

7 stone at 5 foot 4 is very small. A BMI of 16.8 which is quite underweight indeed.

10 stone at 5 foot 6 gives a BMI of 22.6, practically bang in the centre of the healthy range.
Reply 22
Oh good! I did think that her bmi must be low...
Reply 24
^^ Wow
xxAFFxx
At the risk of sounding like a total bitch, I have to point out that 10 stones for someone who is 5Ft 6 is a bit much.
My sister is 5FT 4 and she is 7 stones. Im 5Ft 11 and 9 stones.. and we've been told that our weight is perfect for our height - not too skinny yet not too fat.

I'm 5'5'' and just under 10 stone (I fluctuate from 9.5 to 10), and I am perfectly within the boundaries of ideal weights.
xxAFFxx

I'm 10 stone ish, 5'6, i eat healthily, work at a gym and swim often and i also walk everywhere as much as possible, does that make me fat?
I think not deary.
Reply 27
forsaken_earth
You're both underweight, especially your sister.

Really i was told by a nurse i was a good weight when i wentt to get an injection.
Oh well i don't feel underweight - i eat like a horse, i excercise a lot thats all that matters really.
You can get too fat,
but one can never be too curvy.

So make sure you don't confuse those two.
I'd say you're fine! Nice and healthy-looking and curvy!
Reply 30
Lizabeth :)
I'm 10 stone ish, 5'6, i eat healthily, work at a gym and swim often and i also walk everywhere as much as possible, does that make me fat?
I think not deary.

Hey back off.
I wasn't calling her fat. I said her weight may be 'a bit too much' on the 'how healthy are you' scale.
Who said anything about being fat?
Reply 31
Mr. Orange

:eek:

As a guidelines, I always think size 16+ is too much. But again, I consider "fitness" or health above actual "curves". I am not uber skinny, but I feel healthy.
Reply 32
xxAFFxx
Hey back off.
I wasn't calling her fat. I said her weight may be 'a bit too much' on the 'how healthy are you' scale.

You're wrong though :smile:
Reply 33
:boring: come on there are more important things you know, this sort of thing gets sooo incredibly boring!!!...
Reply 34
This is your second thread asking if your too fat? :x

Anon fail btw =X
Reply 35
ElliePeace
I geuss i am like.. Overweight then! AH well... :frown:

You are not overweight! It depends on your figure shape, muscle mass, there are so many factors that your weight is definately not too much!
Reply 36
Too curvy = fat.
xxAFFxx
Really i was told by a nurse i was a good weight when i wentt to get an injection.
Oh well i don't feel underweight - i eat like a horse, i excercise a lot thats all that matters really.

Yeah it's called your body mass index. Yours is too low, and that can affect your fertility, make your bones fragile. Doesn't have to.
xxAFFxx
Hey back off.

Her BMI is 23.2, so not really.

Latest