Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to flirt from across the room

Announcements Posted on

Ok this is probably gonna sound really pathetic, but how can I flirt with this guy who sits on the other side of the classroom. I really like him but I'm quite shy and theres only a few days left so I feel like I should do something. We've spoken and have a few things in common, but I want to make it clear that I like him, without making a **** of myself. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Bump because was second page by the time it got approved
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make eye contact, put on your nicest smile, perhaps twiddle your hair a bit.

???

Profit.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Make constant eye contact and smile.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    eye contact, smile, if he smiles back, you can then mouth 'hi' and just take it from there :p:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Drop your pencil infront of his desk and bend over.
    Lucky boy
    YES!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Add him on facebook and let him know from there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww just go and sit with him one lesson?! Or if you're scared you can do the highschool thing where you pass him a note with your phone number on it lol - it sounds cheesy but I think it's well cute!

(Original post by Eden09)
    Aww just go and sit with him one lesson?! Or if you're scared you can do the highschool thing where you pass him a note with your phone number on it lol - it sounds cheesy but I think it's well cute!
    I definitely could not go and sit with him lol, all boys on one side girls on another and there arent very many of us so would be soo obvious. Number thing is really tempting, but hes way out of my league n I dont wanna become a joke haha, not that I think hes like that, I hope not at least.

(Original post by Just Incredible)
    Add him on facebook and let him know from there
    ....what exactly do you mean? I realise this sounds really pathetic but Im guessing you dont mean just tell him "Oh i really fancy you". :o:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Look over, when you catch his eye smile laugh and look away, then look back and smile
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Smile smile smile smile SMILE!!! Honestly, a cheeky grin with some eye contact that verges just on that uncomfortable zone does wonders.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    look at him, smile and bite your lip. Thats fit!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Look over, when you catch his eye smile laugh and look away, then look back and smile
    Be careful of the way you laugh. He could just end up thinking you're retarded.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    but if ur not good at doing the 'sexy bite lip' thing i would practice if i was you! haha

apperently im really good at it, i do it without knowing when im drinking apperently lmao

its got sum girls to come and say hi thou... so if you can do it im sure it will work the other way..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend a rather large sign saying "how you doin?"
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stick your hands down his trousers and twiddle it about.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Stick your hands down his trousers and twiddle it about.
    bound to catch his attention.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBibzle)
    Be careful of the way you laugh. He could just end up thinking you're retarded.
    haha true, do like a sexy/ cute laugh as if its a little embarassing, dont go laughin like a loon or make it look like your laughing at him
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lick your hand and put in down your phants and wink at him.

it would work for me.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2009
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.