The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Havers
adding this...put some of that body chocolate all over his cock and u crnt stop sucking and licking till u licked it all off.

that can be this birthday cake, and you get to eat it.

there is hardly anything that beats a great blow job.

The notion of "Body chocolate" is actually vile.
Reply 21
Yuffie
The notion of "Body chocolate" is actually vile.

make a girl suck it clean off ur nob mate and its far from vile! wat a good game to game.

and wat girl doesnt secretly love a lump of chocolate down there throte?
Reply 22
Creepy
I love steak, I love blowjobs and I also love twirls. What more could a guy want?

:p:

Edit: I'll answer my own question. A can of ice cold Irn Bru :drool:

What's a twirl?
Reply 23
Oh right!
Reply 24
Deanna19
What's a twirl?

Twirl
Reply 25
Creepy

ohhhh a twirl
Reply 26
Deanna19
ohhhh a twirl

Yes, a twirl. Now you know how to please your bf :wink:
Reply 27
Creepy
Yes, a twirl. Now you know how to please your bf :wink:

yes boyfried :ninja:

haha i know the chocolate but when it was used with steak and blow job i thought it was something sexual
Reply 28
Deanna19
yes boyfried :ninja:

haha i know the chocolate but when it was used with steak and blow job i thought it was something sexual

Ohh if you're single you can save it to really impress a new guy :wink:

It can be something sexual though, I guess :tongue:
Reply 29
Don't buy him JD - thats absolutely **** whisky. Get him a big ol' bottle of Jamesons, now THAT is nice stuff.
Havers
Once i was with my mate in 6th form lounge and it was his 18th in like 3 days and his gf text him saying 'rabbit or cat' and we was like wtf!! (his gf was a bit weird i always wondered y he was with her) and he said rabbit not really understanding wat she was on about.

day after his bday he came into the 6th form lounge, dragged me outside and started pissing his self laughing. he told me she dressed up for him...but did it 'diffrently'

she hired out one of them whole body, wolly rabbit suits you can buy!! he said she did thuis 'wat was ment to be sexy' dance (with the big rabbit head still on) and thought she was been really sexy... he said she was puzzled why he couldnt get 'it' up. ahahhaa

i have NEVER EVER laughed so hard and for so long EVER!!!

they broke up a week later.

:rofl:
Creepy
Providing you get him steak, a blowjob (in the hotel room) and a twirl, sure!

:yes:

Add those 3 to the list mentioned, I'd say he's one lucky man!

Latest

Trending

Trending