The Student Room Group

Whats the most ridiculous statement you have ever put in a exam?

Scroll to see replies

My mum put testicles instead of tentacles when writing about an octopus before...
I do little things in the aim of pissing off examiners (for the lulz)

i.e in Economics where you have to draw diagrams, I've written 'As shown by my rather beautiful diagram,...'

I know, I know:

Reply 482
Original post by Jesseecar123
My mum put testicles instead of tentacles when writing about an octopus before...

:laugh:
mock biology exam - 'explain the importance of water in photosynthesis', i said 'water is important for photosynthesis'
Oh General Studies. I spent the whole exam trying to cram Metallica song titles into my answer.

I think I managed about seventeen.
I was writing about baptism in RS and I couldn't think what to call the person being baptised.

I chose the word "victim" throughout! :sigh:
In a geography exam I had to draw a cliff so my caption underneath read " Erosion shown by Cliff (Richard)" I thought it was quite funny myself, got an A so I don't think the examiner minded :smile:
Reply 487
In a biology exam there was a question about why farmers breed rare breeds. Me being stupid and rather than putting something about genetics put so that they can open a rare breed farm to make more money. Somehow I don't think that is what they were after.

Oh and in an archaeology exam I had a question about museums and why some are better than others. I put about how I'd tried the children's activities in a museum to test them of which I enjoyed dressing up the most. Why did I have to go and put that? It might have been the truth but that was a serious exam.

The thing is I put both of these in seriously and then came out of the exam and thought why the hell did I go and do that?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 488
In my science GCSE mock at school the question was why should people eat yoghurt...I couldn't resit putting because the calcium in the yoghurt makes bones grow strongerer :smile:
Reply 489
My friend had an Arabic exam and she didn't know a word of arabic except 'falafel' LOL. in her exam she wrote 'Pls pls pls pls don't fail me mr examiner, my mums gonna kill me!!'
Reply 490
Eng Lit was comparing two poems, one of which was something about a man feeling as if the loss of his is son is like losing his right hand - So then to compare the texts I wrote "On the other hand (tehee)"
Reply 491
Original post by fxyz
My friend had an Arabic exam and she didn't know a word of arabic except 'falafel' LOL. in her exam she wrote 'Pls pls pls pls don't fail me mr examiner, my mums gonna kill me!!'

well , why was she doing a arabic exam if she doesnt know any arabic?
Reply 492
Original post by hbk4894
well , why was she doing a arabic exam if she doesnt know any arabic?

We had a string of rubbish arabic teachers.. out of 14 students doing arabic only 3 passed. The rest got a U or F lol.
Reply 493
Mentioned the Queen in my Year 11 RS exam :P and somehow insulted pacifists whilst saying how good they were xD can't remember how :P oh and I said my friend took drugs in a Spanish speaking exam,without realizing that she had her speaking exam right after me! Apparently the examiner gave her a funny look xD
Okay so Lit last year
I wason my last paragraph, and I had 2 minutes left
So I went

There are many other characters in TKAM that reflect (went on for a bit)
And then said
However, due to a shortage of time, I will just say this...

:facepalm:
Reply 495
Two sort of funny things I did in an English Controlled assessment
1. I was analyzing Carol Ann Duffy's poem Mrs Tilschers Class and at one point it said:
"A tangible alarm made you always untidy, hot" I said that the tangible alarm was pubic hair.

2. I said that in Romeo and Juliet that the two families where very much alike the crips and bloods (american gangs).

Got an A for both of them so all is well.
Reply 496
Original post by sqwerty
there was a question in a statistics exam about a taxi driver being late. I wrote that the passenger should have asked if he was a wizard, for a wizard is never late nor early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

epic. Simply epic.
In my RE mock

'I don't think this is very good - so here's a picture of a flower'
*Draws Flower*
Reply 498
It's not as ridiculous as other ones, but in my physics GCSE the question was : "What solar system is Earth in?" and my mind went completely blank and I wrote "How am I meant to know that?!". Needless to say, I was ripped apart by my friends after the exam :P
Reply 499
For my French G.C.S.E exam i wrote my name and then just drew ninjas fighting each other all over my exam sheet.

I got a G... :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending