The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SpamBa
Well they do sound quite a challenge, plus that was the first time they were ever explained to me properly, before I had mistakenly thought they were another word for tenses.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to sound bad, but I think it came across that way. I was just worried I HAD managed to put you off with the grammar.
Reply 81
thatwhichiam
Sorry, I wasn't trying to sound bad, but I think it came across that way. I was just worried I HAD managed to put you off with the grammar.

Nooo haha, but now I am a bit more aware of the evils of learning Russian beyond the obvious alphabet! Definitely will try to work through some beginners stuff before I go to uni now! Are there any resources you would recommend?
Reply 82
This thread is almost dead, let's revive it !
Reply 83
Vsem Privetiki!! Ya xochu izuchat boleee Russki. Anatheme, skazhi mne, pazhalysta, is your Russian course an ab-initio one? What resources do you use. Spasibo in advance. Do skorogo, rebyata :smile:
Reply 84
Anatheme
This thread is almost dead, let's revive it !

I didn't see this thread the first time around!

Is it bad that I can't stop envisaging the word "LangChat" as some sort of German/French hybrid word meaning "long cat" ? :woo:
Reply 85
vozmozhno
Vsem Privetiki!! Ya xochu izuchat boleee Russki. Anatheme, skazhi mne, pazhalysta, is your Russian course an ab-initio one? What resources do you use. Spasibo in advance. Do skorogo, rebyata :smile:

I use a book called Поехали! and that's about it, really :colondollar:
I just practice from it and get my grammar to a better level with Terence Wade's grammar book.
Reply 86
james99
I didn't see this thread the first time around!

Is it bad that I can't stop envisaging the word "LangChat" as some sort of German/French hybrid word meaning "long cat" ? :woo:

It reminds me of these French biscuits called "langue de chat", tbh, lol :colondollar:
Reply 87
Aga, blagadariu tebya, Anatheme :smile:
Reply 88
I think languages are probably the most important thing you can learn.
Because without languages, you wouldn't be able to do/understand any of the other subjects at all! :P
me gusta this .
Reply 90
We need to spam this thread a little bit more, guys :holmes:
Reply 91
Oh sorry. I'll get right to it, ma'am :p:
Reply 92
commando
Oh sorry. I'll get right to it, ma'am :p:

And you'd better come and spam in the Durham General Chat, too. You're missing out
Reply 93
Oh and PS thanks for the rep Marion :biggrin:
Reply 94
Anatheme
And you'd better come and spam in the Durham General Chat, too. You're missing out

Linky McLink? Cba to search
Reply 95
commando
Linky McLink? Cba to search

DurGenChat :colone:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023598

Latest

Trending

Trending