The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Eelctives?

Can anyone doing single honours at Sussex explain how the choice of electives for the first two years is determined?
Hey,

I can't be of much help, since I'm doing a joint degree in Spanish and Italian, and as such, I don't do electives. Just a quick question though, where in West Sussex do you come from? I live in Lancing atm, at home, although will be moving into halls next year.

C ya,

Jordan :biggrin:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
I'm from a ridiculously tiny village just south of Horsham (near Crawley, kind of).

Am hoping to get into either Park Houses or Park Village for first year accommodation...
Hey,

OK, thanks for that.

Do you have a Hotmail address so we can talk on MSN?

Mine is: [email protected]

Anyway, take care,

C ya,

Jordan :biggrin:
Reply 4
elective choices are made by those in the know based on the most popular choices of electives in previous years by other students. if you don't like the choice you have been given (you are not alone)!! then the is a website,somewhere with the full list of possible electives that you can chose from. these, however, may clash with other classes. suggested electives are timetable friendly!!
vicky
ps. what are you studying?

Wise One
Can anyone doing single honours at Sussex explain how the choice of electives for the first two years is determined?
Reply 5
International Relations BA

Latest

Trending

Trending