The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

EssexDan86
Kate Nash is fit!

Oh nooooo =[ Shes horrible and so is her voice! Please dont say you like her, such a lillyu wannabe!
Reply 21
Violettes
Meh.

But 'Not Fair' currently serves as my ring tone :ninja:

What does you bf think to that? :rolleyes:
EssexDan86
Kate Nash is fit!

But incredibly annoying. She can't sing or write a song to save her life.
Reply 23
I like a couple of her songs, and I mean a couple.
Reply 24
bearing in mind her hit include one about the sadistic pleasure she gets from her ex boyfriends pain, one starting "i wanna be rich and i want loadsa money, i dont care about clever i dont care about funny", and the latest where she talks about dumping her otherwise perfect boyfriend because hes mediocre in bed...........

brilliant tunes, questionable morals
_waistlowpleasure-
Oh nooooo =[ Shes horrible and so is her voice! Please dont say you like her, such a lillyu wannabe!

Don't get me wrong, her music is absolute pants, but she's very easy on the eye :wink:
_waistlowpleasure-
Ohh, pics of her brother lol?

google alfie allen :smile:
also, isn't it lily allen?
gets slightly more attractive with every song.
Reply 29
Cj-Tj
What does you bf think to that? :rolleyes:

He likes it better than my previous one - 'I Don't Need a Man'.
i love her new song.
Reply 31
used to like her but her lyrics are a bit mashy at times
Reply 32
Oh the things I would do to her............
Reply 33
I did like her when she did that TV show thingy, but her songs make her sound like a hore... the songs themselfs are not crap though lol
Reply 34
I would.

Her second album has one good song too. can't remember the name though
Reply 35
I like her now.

But i wish she would stop exagerating her accent when she does live, it does nothing fo rher
Reply 36
I like her songs, theyre catchy but I dont think she can sing very well really.
Oh and now she doesnt look so chavvy I think shes really pretty especially in 'The Fear' video because she has nice hair =].
I love her new album :smile: All of the songs are much more mature than the last album and don't sound like she's trying to get as much attention as possible, in the least amount of time.
Why does everyone like her so much?

She is w*nk.
I do have a little bit of a thing for her .... and I've just noticed that she's exactly a year older than me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending