Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR History forum "who are you?" thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Xanthe
    AS and A2 level History in one year
    OCR
    Options: Unit 1: Document Studies (Nazi Germany), Unit 2 English History (British History), Unit 3: International Relations, Unit 4: American Civil Rights, Unit 5: Coursework on the failure of the League of Nations (title I chose- not sure I've got Unit 4 and 5 the right way round), Unit 6: Cold War
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Name: SammyC
    Level: A2 (+2 AS re-sits)
    Board: OCR
    Options: France 1498-1610(Themes paper), Elizabeth I, 1558-1603 (Historical investigations paper), The Levellers in the English civil wars (independant investigation coursework). Re-sitting Martin Luther + the German reformation 1517-30 and England 1547-1603.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: helen_catherine
    Level you are taking this year: A2
    Board you are taking: OCR
    Options you are taking: Russia 1855-1956, Lenin 1903-1924, Coursework - FDR & the New Deal
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Sofa King
    Board you are taking: AQA
    Options you are taking: France, 1814-1914; Britain 1830-1886 and The Scramble for Africa as an exam instead of coursework option
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    [/B]User Name:Xebby
    Level this year:[/B]A-level
    Board:Edexcel
    Options: Representation and Democracy in Britain 1830-1930, The Soviet Union after Lenin, 1924-1941
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    sarforaz
    AS Level
    edexcel i think...
    Henry VIII and english reformation, Italian Fascism 1918-25, America Boom and Bust
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Vnvim
    Level you are taking this year: GCSE
    Board you are taking: Edexcel
    Options you are taking: Rise and Fall of the Communist State (The SU: 1928 - 91), Super Power Relations: 1945 - 90, Nazi Germany: 1930 - 36, Conflict in Vietnam: 1963 - 75
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...memememe

User Name: xx_ambellina_xx
    Board you are taking: WJEC
    Options you are taking:
    Wales and England c. 1815 - 32 (Wales and England in 1815; post-war depression and popular protest; organised labour; 'liberal' Tory reforms 1822-30; the demand for electoral reform and the Reform Bill crisis 1830-32; the Reform Act and its shortcomings.)

Disraelian Conservatism 1846 - 1880 (The nature of the Conservative Party in 1846; Disraeli's Conservative Party; The 1867 Reform Act; The reforms of Disraeli's second ministry 1874-1880)

British Foreign Policy c. 1878-1914 (Consequences of the 1878 Congress of Berlin for British foreign policy; Splendid Isolation; Alliance and Ententes; The Origins of the First World War)

Politics and society c. 1880 - 1914 (Changing attitudes to social reform; growth of organised labour; trade unions and the rise of the Labour Party; Liberal reforms 1906-1914; The constitutional crises 1909-1911; the campaign for women's suffrage)

Political and electoral reform c. 1815 - 1914 (The post-1815 demand for reform; the Reform Act 1832, it's shortcomings and significance; implications of social and educational developments; the 1867 Reform Act; Ballot Act 1872; 1884-5 Reform Acts; The campaign for women's suffrage; the significance of the constitutional crises 1909-1911)

Nazi Consolidation of power 1933-34

Social, Racial and Religious policies of the Third Reich

German foreign policy and involvement in the Second World War.

The causes of the Holocaust 1933-45

Opposition to Nazi Germany 1933-45.

I could also feasibly answer stuff on South Africa, although I don't think this is an option anywhere ('tisn't for WJEC anyway), and any other aspect of Nazi Germany.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vnvim)
    User Name: Vnvim
    Options you are taking: Rise and Fall of the Communist State (The SU: 1928 - 91), Super Power Relations: 1945 - 90, Nazi Germany: 1930 - 36, Conflict in Vietnam: 1963 - 75
    I did exactly that except The USA: A divided Union? 1941-80 instead of the communist option when I was doing GCSEs a loooooooooong time ago lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Pegasus
    (if known) options you are taking: US Policy in Korea & Vietnam, Decolonisation, The Cold War
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Username: J.D!
    Level taking this year: A2
    Board you are taking: AQA
    Options you are taking: Nationalism and the state Europe, 1814-1914 (Italian Unification + France)
    The development of democracies (Britain 1867 - 1918 + France 1814- 1905)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: xPunkx
    Board you are taking: AQA Specification B
    Options: World War One, Germany, USA, International History 1900-1945 (or maybe later)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Name: Shaun
    Level: A2
    Exam Board:AQA
    Options: Unit 4: Britain 1918-1951, Unit 5: Germany, Russia and the Soviet Union in the 19th and 20th Centuries

Happy to help out on the British topic, would love help on the German/Russian Topic...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Name: spongebob :rolleyes:
    Level: AS
    Exam Board: OCR
    Options: Mussolini's Italy, Nazi Germany 1933-39 and Britain 1899-1918

A2 options (next year), Russia and appeasement (+coursework)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Hameed
    Level you are taking this year :A2
    Board you are taking: EDEXCEL
    (if known) options you are taking : World War II 1939-45 (airwar, eastern front) , Hitler and Nazi State 1933-1939, Poverty in Britain 1829-1939
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: superchemical
    Level you are taking this year: Just finished my AS exams
    (if known) options you are taking: Henry VII, The Rise of Italian Fascism, Roosevelt and the New Deal (seems like I'm the only one doing this for coursework)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    user name: alouette
    board: AQA
    level: AS
    modules: Origins and Consolidation of totalitarian blah....basically Hitler and Stalin; James 1-is nobody else doing old james? think he's quite an interesting fella, what with 'fingering his codpiece' and everything....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: tasha
    (if known) options you are taking: USA FP: Containing Communism? - Hitler and the Nazi State, 1933-39, Ireland coursework
    dont think thers ne1 doin exactly the same as me : (
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jordan
    A2 History
    Unit 4: coursework - Independent
    Unit 5: coursework - Russia - Tsars/ communists - economic position of peasantry
    Unit6: Hitler and the Nazi State.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    User Name: Trundle
    Level you are taking this year: AS
    (if known) options you are taking: Nazi Germany, Weimar Germany and Russia in Revolution

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 1, 2014
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.