The Student Room Group
Drama's so far away in my head it's hard to remember but I didn't study a whole lot, because a lot of the answers were like "Valid explanation from candidate is accepted" so if you had an imagination you could get a few marks. All I remember is:

-Know the theme and be able to back why that's the theme up with quotes.
-Know the character's personality and be able to back it up with quotes.
-Know all the relationship's between characters and have the quotes.
-Be able to describe improv and the other things that helped you 'explore the characters'- i can't completely remember but I think there was something to do with a character mind map too
-How you played your character, how you made their personality come across
-Ground plan

Just write out nice big headings and write all you can remember :smile: Sorry if my informations not really accurate because Int 2 Drama was a while ago :tongue: Drama's a big vague anyway, like English, and you can make up a lot :biggrin:
Reply 2
To be honest, I never bothered revising for the prelim and ended up getting a 1(I do standard grade but it should be roughly the same). All you need to be able to do is make up a load of rubbish in the exam. Just revise the drama terms(gobo, barndoors etc.) and you'll be fine. Also, you may as well make a small character profile and learn it so that you don't spend time trying to remember what your character wore or what their personality was supposed to be like. Also for the way that you "explored the character" as rachael said, assuming that you guys learn the same type of things as us, it should be things such as hot-seating.
Reply 3
Thanks guys, the exam was EASY.
If i don't get an A.. then there's no way i'm passing my other 4 highers! :p:
KatMizzle
Thanks guys, the exam was EASY.
If i don't get an A.. then there's no way i'm passing my other 4 highers! :p:

well done :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending