The Student Room Group

Traumatised after my first exam.

My first exam didn't go well at all.. I just could not concentrate! My head was filled up with the exam later that day. I've lost all confidence in myself and I am contantly writing out all my subjects and evaluating myself. It's maths tomorrow and so far i'm on an A, I'm really worried I'm going to panic and not be able to concentrate. Anybody else feeling similar?
Reply 1
i had the same with first exam, im pretty sure ive messed it up but my next exams gone well, so you'll be all right just try to relax, watch smth funny on youtube)
xcaz-erex
My first exam didn't go well at all.. I just could not concentrate! My head was filled up with the exam later that day. I've lost all confidence in myself and I am contantly writing out all my subjects and evaluating myself. It's maths tomorrow and so far i'm on an A, I'm really worried I'm going to panic and not be able to concentrate. Anybody else feeling similar?

I've had six exams already, and only 2 have gone well! You just have to get on with it, and think that each new exam is a fresh start, where you have a clean slate. There are bound to be some hard exams, but just remember, probably everyone else is finding them just as hard! You'll be fine!

Latest