The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I heard that they supply it if you need it, however I might bring some to fall back on.
We are told they provide it at my school
Reply 3
Depends what you want it for.
Reply 4
LH123
Depends what you want it for.

Rotation
Yearforever
Rotation

Well when I asked my maths teacher he said dont worry about buying any as it is supplied.
Reply 6
Yearforever
Rotation

Probably then. I was just thinking if you wanted to blow your nose or wipe your arse then they would say no.
It should be given to you with the paper if the paper includes a question on rotation. If they don't, put your hand up and they will surely give you some.
Reply 8
They better give us tracing paper as my teacher said school will supply!
Reply 9
User12399
They better give us tracing paper as my teacher said school will supply!

Actually i just realised in the fron of the paper it says tracing paper may be used :smile:
I remember in the mocks I needed tracing paper, we all had to wait in the hall for five minutes while the teachers ran through the maths department trying to find the tracing paper.

I hope they don't do it today!
could you not of just moved to the next question to the poster above?
lol im getting my own!
saladfingers08
could you not of just moved to the next question to the poster above?

I had already completed most of the paper. I tend to do the really hard ones first and then move onto the easy ones and then if I have time at the end, I then finish the hard ones if i can.
Bring your own just to make sure! Remember no one is above tracing paper. No one.
Wouldn't it look weird to bring your own tracing paper?
if worst comes to worst you could just ask for rough paper it can be seen through faintly
i just looked through my draws and I've found about 120 sheets of tracing paper! oooh! Crinkly tracing paper!!!
Our school provides us with tracing paper if the paper states that we can use it.

Latest