The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
smilepea
28th May/2nd June

one week to go and still no fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooh im 28th-4th (same as craggy)
I'm going to go and have a long hot shower and somehow try and mentally prepare for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Reply 82
I'm 27th may/9th june. FUN.

Also, I am now more worried about other people's stress levels than my own... how do you calm someone else down?!
Reply 83
mwiko
I'm 27th may/9th june. FUN.

Is this first year law?
Reply 84
Second year law.. First years should be done much sooner.. I was done by the 30th last year...
Reply 85
brimstone
Is this first year law?

Nope they start on Friday and finish on the 3rd if I remember correctly, also you finish before the 1st year economists don't forget
Yay! The replies here will be very useful to me when I try to get our end of term formal together..
brimstone
3rd-8th of June. Not impressed at the lateness of SPS compared to every single other Arts subject.

:no: ASNAC is much worse. They literally go right to the very end.
minimo
ooooh im 28th-4th (same as craggy)
:five:

Good luck FJ! :flowers:
Reply 87
At this point I would actually be really glad if I had another two weeks to study before I had to start my exams... (I start next Tuesday...)

First year economists still have more than 2 weeks before they start their exams!! Then again they end at the very end of term...
Reply 88
first exam on saturday morning. I cannot write ethics essays to save my life.

Uh oh.
Reply 89
20th April/3rd June

Alright, so orals aren't written exams, but it still means I've been on a constant up and down stress cycle for the whole of term, with major cramming every couple of weeks.

And now I have an exam in 9 hours :frown:
Reply 90
Best of luck to everyone with exams tomorrow and for the rest of term!! :yep:
:ditto:
afoneleri
first exam on saturday morning. I cannot write ethics essays to save my life.

Sorry if a) you don't need advice, b) you've already implemented said advice, etc.
But - how about preparing loads of essay plans. Just look at all the possible questions and jot down bullet points of things that are relevant to the question underneath it. Then when you're in the exam sit down and reproduce your plan before you start - you can't fail to produce an essay after that :p:

psyche87
At this point I would actually be really glad if I had another two weeks to study before I had to start my exams... (I start next Tuesday...)
:ditto: I always feel like that!
Reply 92
First exam in 1 hour and 35 minutes. I'm not sure how I'm feeling, which is probably a good thing.
Reply 93
good luck all xxxx
:ditto:

*sigh* I'm royally screwed :facepalm: Woke up at 2pm after struggling to fall asleep till well after 6 :bawling: How am I going to sort my sleep out before the exam?
I survived. Just.
FadedJade
I survived. Just.

:hugs:
It wasn't that bad. My topics didn't directly come up but I was to rehash stuff so it made sense for two questions, and just tried to blag the third.
Reply 98
Glad to hear that it was bearable FJ :smile:
Reply 99
So I asked my DoS a question by email like 2 weeks ago and never got a response. I thought he must have thought it was a stupid question/not worth answering/too obvious etc. and then forgot about it.

He replied today with streams of information and was actually really, really nice and friendly - wishing me loads of luck and best wishes and saying that he's happy to explain more if I want a revision supervision (and he explained the answer to my question in idiot-terms so I would actually understand!). This is SO not like him!!!!! It's a shame I'll probably let him down with my marks this year :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending