The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
academicluke
For the Listening, what did people put for the publicity exercise for les produits alimentaires and the final one in that section?

Also which boxes did you TICK(!) (it had a symbol this times:P) for the final exercise on fashion?

cant remember which 1s i ticked but i dont think they mentioned anything about french people so i didnt tick those two boxes?
rnshan
If I was the examier - I would give you more marks for writing in FRENCH. Writing in english is the easy one. :yep:

but you're not doing as the question said and writing inenglish
academicluke
For the Listening, what did people put for the publicity exercise for les produits alimentaires and the final one in that section?

Also which boxes did you TICK(!) (it had a symbol this times:P) for the final exercise on fashion?

Listening; produits alimentaires i THINK i put N but i can't remember
and the boxes i vaguley remember ticking

the first one.. the last one... hmmm
Maynon
I don't see why you shouldn't, you sound like you did fine :smile: How did your oral go?

Was the internet question 10b, btw?

yeah it was 10b

oral it's hard to tell really :/
i got 86% in my mock but I think I did worse in the real thing so we'll see :s-smilie:
Reply 44
Did anyone else finish the listening, reading and grammar sections in like under 25 minutes? 1hr35 for an essay and checking is quite relaxing.
Jim464
Did anyone else finish the listening, reading and grammar sections in like under 25 minutes? 1hr35 for an essay and checking is quite relaxing.

I finished listening, reading and grammar sections in 30 mins.
and then I spent ages doing writing which took me 45
then i redid the listening and looked over a few exercises where I'd left a gap (that tattoo exercise :|) and then counted up my words for my written section
Reply 46
SiaSiaSia
yeah it was 10b

oral it's hard to tell really :/
i got 86% in my mock but I think I did worse in the real thing so we'll see :s-smilie:

my school lost the orals so we had to do it again but my teacher changed all of the questions, really lost focus for french after that and u seem smart enough i reckon u will get a B :smile:
fishy25
i found it okay not as easy as everyone is making out tho :s-smilie:. my school is a flop tho, they lost the french speaking and we had to do it agen

really? that's awful
Reply 48
I thought it was very easy (yes, the grade boundaries might be higher, although my friend keeps waffling on about how they're always the same. Lol, no.)

The listening was GREAT. <3
Reading was fine.
INTERNET. <3

SO much more easy than the German. I mean, they even had a little picture of the tick for goodness sake. :P
Did anyone do the old AS French Writing on the Environment?

(I'm in Year 13 but resat this paper to shift the grade up... it's the old AS syllabus, which is far worse).
Reply 50
SiaSiaSia
really? that's awful

tell me about it, all of my m8s thought it was a good thing coz they could re-do it but seriously, its a lvl we shuld b the priority and they lost it :confused:
Did you find the January Paper easier or harder?

For an A it was 83/110. Shame that wasn't for German!
I have no idea how long it took - I couldn't see the clock from where I was sitting and only realised in the last 5 minutes that there was one behind me - but I got onto the essay REALLY early. xD I had to ask for more paper though, because I ran out of space... I did the friendship question, I'm not too happy about Internet.
Did anyone else find the peircing question hard??
And I'm worried cos I dont think I used subjunctive enough :/
oh - and I did the internet question too, seems like everyone did :O
KieranKelly
Did anyone else find the peircing question hard??
And I'm worried cos I dont think I used subjunctive enough :/
oh - and I did the internet question too, seems like everyone did :O

i found the piercing one the hardest
and don't worry i used the subjunctive like twice :/
Reply 55
What was the other reading question? I can only remember the ones on piercings, the girl and her parents and the Reality Show
Jim464
What was the other reading question? I can only remember the ones on piercings, the girl and her parents and the Reality Show

Volleyball.

For the grammar - "nombreuses"?
Reply 57
yeh :smile:
academicluke
Volleyball.

For the grammar - "nombreuses"?

I wrote nombreuses
can anyone remember the grammar answers?

1) chante/chantait
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10) voudrais

I know I put "est devenue"
and "nombreuses" for some of them but i don't remember the order