The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lower quality (and that's really saying something considering the average quality, or lack if it), and some adverts being reused from previous years to reduce costs.
Reply 2
cpj1987
and some adverts being reused from previous years to reduce costs.

I've noticed this too :smile:

I've noticed some companies aren't advertising on TV as much as they traditionally have.
Every second advert is no longer someone offering you easy credit even if you have a bad credit history.
Reply 4
cpj1987
Lower quality (and that's really saying something considering the average quality, or lack if it), and some adverts being reused from previous years to reduce costs.

I'm torn in this respects, as there is two sides to consider, creative and financial aspects.
You've stated the obvious choice; quality reduction due to costs. However other people have stated how the quality is 'higher' due to the tougher competition for the few customers that are out there. This is backed up by the new car advert featuring Daniel Craig..
I think it is a mix, low quality cost cutting adverts verses large funded high quality ad's.
I've noticed the re-runs, annoying!
Reply 5
michael89mtb
Every second advert is no longer someone offering you easy credit even if you have a bad credit history.

That's true, even on sky? (don't have it)
Distinct lack of car adverts compared with the past.
Well... some bank advert or something used Croydon's Fairfield Halls... airbrushed/edited to just "Fairview". :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Bump! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending