The Student Room Group

ESADE vs. RSM Msc Finance

Hi,

I ve been accepted by ESADE for the Msc Finance and by RSM for the MScBA Finance & Investment. I am now trying decide where to go. Obviously Barcelona is a more attractive city than Rotterdam but the program is brand new. RSM's course is a CFA program partner and the school has realy attractive exchange Unis such as Wharton in the US or HEC in France. I think both schools have a very well established reputation and career prospects are similar too. I guess overall RSM is the better choice. What do you guys think? Where would you go?

Rob
Reply 1
ESADE vs RSM, I am in the same situation. Anyone can help?
Reply 2
I graduated from Msc Finance at ESADE in June and I gotta admit that I have made a great decision to achieve my master's degree at ESADE. First of all you are correct about the attractiveness of the cities. Barcelona is more dynamic and is always with a lot of movements - its strong high tech vibe has also attracted a lot of tech start ups and PE capitals. The MFIN program itself is well-suited for students who want to develop a career in Finance (Banking, Asset Management etc.). It's also a CFA partner and the program curriculum prepares you for the CFA exams - I already passed CFA I. ESADE also has a good bundle of business schools affiliates - I went to LSE for exchange and it was awesome. A few months before the final term ended I already received offers from IBD in Dubai, data analytics in London and AM in Toronto. I chose the latter eventually.

Welcome to contact me if you had any question.
Reply 3
Hey!
ESADE is way overpriced. Definitely go to RSM. As long as you have good grades and decent work experience, you can apply to Amsterdam or London.
However, London will now be difficult for both due to Brexit and visa requirements.
All the best!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending