The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Jamso
Did anyone else only get 2 results for the report?

I did and i thought it looked really wrong lol.

Does everyone else think the word processing was the best section of the paper?

I only got 2 results as well...

And yeah the word processing bit was really easy although I got a bit muddled up at first and started writing all the stuff on a new page instead of the box, until I realised what I was doing. :smile:
Reply 21
awww goood
because i thot 2 looked a bit wrong... what other fields did you put in the report? I just put distance times from both airports...

i thot spreadsheets were a nightmare! i got alot of the calculations wrong when our admin teacher went over it with us.:frown:

Yeah I loved the word processing.. our admin teacher thinks tht typing into the table cood be worth 10% or more of the paper. so hopfully it is aha
Jamso
awww goood
because i thot 2 looked a bit wrong... what other fields did you put in the report? I just put distance times from both airports...

i thot spreadsheets were a nightmare! i got alot of the calculations wrong when our admin teacher went over it with us.:frown:

Yeah I loved the word processing.. our admin teacher thinks tht typing into the table cood be worth 10% or more of the paper. so hopfully it is aha

That would be ace if it was worth about 10% :biggrin:
Reply 23
yehh cause if youve did the 2007 paper you had to type in a bit n tht was worth 5 marks. n it wasnt as much as yesterdays paper.

hofully i got between 45-50 for both papers
I only got 2 results for the report aswell..but some people in my class only got 1 because there was only was in October
Reply 25
francescayeah
I only got 2 results for the report aswell..but some people in my class only got 1 because there was only was in October

Yeh some had months.. thats when they were "opening" so one was opening in November so it coodnt have been tht .

Well i hope thts right anyway :P but yeah most ppl i asked got 2 which is reassuring.
Reply 26
Jamso
Yeh some had months.. thats when they were "opening" so one was opening in November so it coodnt have been tht .

Well i hope thts right anyway :P but yeah most ppl i asked got 2 which is reassuring.

Yup, I got that.
I first done the search and found 3 records but then I noticed one opened in November and the paper said they were going in October or something so I done it agani to get the 2 records.
Reply 27
Thomasasa
Yup, I got that.
I first done the search and found 3 records but then I noticed one opened in November and the paper said they were going in October or something so I done it agani to get the 2 records.

Aha naughty sqa trying to trick us.
the wording of the paper was awful i thot.. all this ppl coming on saturday and some coming on friday put me off... i thot i was missing a table or sumthin :P
Reply 28
the word processing was such a gift :biggrin: it was defo the best section of the paper
the rest of it however was sooo hard :|

the theory was good though, i chose 2 and 3
Reply 29
i think pure everyone chose 2.. it was a gift :P
Reply 30
Jamso
awww goood

Um, I'm trying to think what I put in, I think it was mostly the address and contact number... and the distance times lol :biggrin:

I seriously hope it is worth 10%!
Reply 31
She thinks the pass mark will go down aswell... shes gonna ask other teachers in other skls what they thot

Latest

Trending

Trending