The Student Room Group

The BNP's Freepost address

I've recently been told that the BNP have been putting a freepost address on their leaflets.

I'm planning on sending them some stuff, does anyone have it?

And what would you put in your ideal box? My friend's put in a house brick, phone book, and gnarled up bone his dog's been chewing. Next week he's sending them some gym socks and pictures of Ghandi and Martin Luther King.

The more you send them, the more they have to spend on postage, the less they have to spend on bloody campaigning! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can't see the point of doing that to be honest. It's making more of a deal out of it than needed.
Reply 2
psychocustard
I've recently been told that the BNP have been putting a freepost address on their leaflets.

I'm planning on sending them some stuff, does anyone have it?

And what would you put in your ideal box? My friend's put in a house brick, phone book, and gnarled up bone his dog's been chewing. Next week he's sending them some gym socks and pictures of Ghandi and Martin Luther King.

The more you send them, the more they have to spend on postage, the less they have to spend on bloody campaigning! :smile:

How very democratic and moderate of you. :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Send dog turd and a note saying get a better glass eye Griffin you prick.

The guy looks like a bond villain...
Used condom.
Reply 5
And for the record - no I don't have the address. Look on their website?
Reply 6
explosions hurt
Used condom.

Too easily traced.
DanielWhit
And for the record - no I don't have the address. Look on their website?

I looked everywhere else but there...

Fail :frown:
Reply 8
I will send them nothing because like most people I could not give a ****.
Feral Beast
Don't like the such tactics tbh. Leave the dirty tactics to the far-left / far-right.

Exactly - as much as the BNP are detestable , sending them dog turd and other junk isn't really any better than what their members do.
Reply 10
Devel
I will send them nothing because like most people I could not give a ****.

Good attitude :smile:
Reply 11
PepsiMax
Send dog turd and a note saying get a better glass eye Griffin you prick.

The guy looks like a bond villain...

A lot of freepost services have a size/weight restriction on them, so there's a fairly good chance you'd get that back.
Reply 12
Photographs of Nick Griffin's house, wife and kids. With red crosses over all of them.
Reply 13
I'm gonna send them hundreds of pictures of mixed raced families
Reply 14
Sending them stuff is giving them the attention they want. Tbh, they dont even deserve the crap on my shoe.
Anthrax, just to be a bit retro.
Reply 16
You should receive a leaflet from them, they have the same freepost mail allocation as every other party because they have a high enough percentage of the vote. You can therefore use their return freepost mail allocation to send anything. You can send a brick and attach the freepost leaflet to the front - the resulting mail fees will be charged to them. Use all of the crap they bomb your student houses with for this purpose: waste their money. Thanks for helping.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/
The only address on their leaflet is:
National Office, Admail 4148, London, EC1A 1UY
Reply 18
notsam
corpse of a wog, that'll cheer them up.

It's funny 'cause it's true.
Reply 19
L i b
It's funny 'cause it's true.

If it's funny then where's my rep?!

:mad: