The Student Room Group

How old are you...And have you ever/will you ever try weed?

Im 18. First smoked weed when i was like 7 on my friends estate. That was peer pressure from some older dudes. Just took a puff though. Long Day.

But stayed away from it until a month or two ago. My mate is dealer and he hooked me and a bunch of other ppl up for free. So we all got high after a night out and it was high-larious.:p:

Plan on doing it again this Summer but i doubt i want to do it excessively. But i would rather smoke weed than drink. Even though i drink (not binge) i think the effects are alot worse than taking weed.

So what about you? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm 20. No I haven't tried it and no, I'm not going to :smile:
Reply 2
17, and yes I've done it. I can't say I've ever got 'high' on it though - it doesn't seem to affect me :dontknow:
Reply 3
I've never tried it but plan to in the next few weeks, my last exam is tomorrow so soon after that
19. Haven't tried it, don't want to.
Reply 5
21. Haven't. Not going to.
I was about 15, tried it 6 or 7 times since... I can't say it's ever really had any effect at all.
Reply 7
19 tried it also went to amsterdam and tried a lot more of it, good stuff but i'd only do it around certain friends, its quite relaxing my i think i'd rather stick to the drink
Reply 8
I have, and would do so again.
23 and yeah I've used it several times. I'm not keen on it though - I'd rather be myself in a non-altered state.
Reply 10
17 - Haven't tried it. Don't PLAN to, although i have the rest of my life ahead of me and i'm certainly not going to discount the idea. So it will probably happen.
Reply 11
I'm 18.
No I haven't and no I won't.
Reply 12
Yeah I have and I like it.
19, haven't tried it...am honestly tempted, though I don't know if I ever will.
Reply 14
21, and I have. Only a few times when I was in my teens, would probably do it again if it was offered to me but wouldn't actively go looking for it.
Reply 15
16 lots of times but not again.
Reply 16
Every now and then. Not too often though and never around exams
Reply 17
I'm 18 and I haven't. I've never wanted to until recently just to try it out, but I like to be in control of myself. My brother kinda asked me if I wanted to try it under his supervision, just so he could be sure that I could handle it if I ever tried it at uni. but I said no.
Reply 18
20. Have and probably will continue to do so.
Reply 19
21, i;ve had it in space cakes in the past, they were cool. not keen on smoking the stuff

Latest

Trending

Trending