The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel the same man
I really want good results, but the way its looking it aint gonna happen :|
oh well
Reply 2
maths and english were ok. then biology was sooo hard!!!
Reply 3
I feel the exact same. I praying for a miracle and trying to trust myself. Its scary how these have such a huge impact on the rest of our lives and then also no exams we've done like mocks and things actually count.
Reply 4
Spanish has been a failure. I have to get all A's or higher to get in to my 6th form!
Erm I havent had any easy papers yet but I havent had any that make me want to scream with pain either so hmmm.
Maths wasnt as easy as I would of hoped though!
Reply 6
saladfingers08
Erm I havent had any easy papers yet but I havent had any that make me want to scream with pain either so hmmm.
Maths wasnt as easy as I would of hoped though!

Which board were you on?
I found the EDEXCEL higher maths non calc okay actually - I was expecting it to be 30 times harder.
Reply 7
I'mLost
Spanish has been a failure. I have to get all A's or higher to get in to my 6th form!

What?!
What the hell kind of sixthform is that!
We had to get 5cs :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Mushaboom
What?!

a good 6th form....my 6th also wants atleast 6 A or A*!
I feel the same.

I thought I did well during my mocks...but this has been so much harder :frown: I'm trying to focus on my next exams and not think about how badly I've done, but I keep thinking I've messed everything up.

On the bright side, harder exams and lower results could mean a lower grade boundary this year :biggrin:
They've all been quite a lot better than I thought they'd be. No idea though if I've got the grades I want/need...
Reply 11
Mushaboom
What?!

Well, Average of an A. I go to a grammar all girls school - the only one around for quite a bit so you have to aim high!
I'mLost

Wow that's a high offer! I just need Bs and above in my chosen subjects and Cs and above in all others :smile:
Reply 13
^ I am praying you are correct lol. But as my mum keeps reminding me. Everything happens for a reason and some things are out of our control.
Reply 14
User12399
a good 6th form....my 6th also wants atleast 6 A or A*!

Is it a grammar/private school or just a randomly really good state?
Reply 15
Poppy1992
Wow that's a high offer! I just need Bs and above in my chosen subjects and Cs and above in all others :smile:

I have to get A's in my choosen subjects. Good luck with your exams though, hope you get in!
Fairly amiable, apart from Biology. I mean, what on earth happened?
Reply 17
I'm happy so far, but you can't be sure really about English lit..
I really want straight A*s :biggrin:
Reply 18
I've been finding them alright actually, a bit easier than I expected as I haven't been doing much revision.

I'mLost
Which board were you on?
I found the EDEXCEL higher maths non calc okay actually - I was expecting it to be 30 times harder.

I did the Edexcel maths aswell; I thought it was going to be really hard but I found it quite easy to my surprise :p:
Reply 19
Oh, except for English Lit, I found it okay but I didn't have enough time to do the poem really, only scribbled a few points down :/
I wrote 11 pages in total though so hopefully there should be enough there to get me an A :smile:

Latest