hi guys,

did i move any of you in? have you seen me about? grab me and say hi lol

beN
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Katie moved me in by pure coincidence!

I'm not at the beach party though (duh) coz I need to sort out all my stuff for the morning and getting up at 6 yesterday is catching up with me.

My whole flat's gone without me, but I think there's someone on the other side of my wall still here...
sos bout not having the meet up guys..........didnt realise how tired i was gonna be............now having rethought it.......im going to say thursday night as most of you will have settled in by then...........plus its larry-oke in einies :smile:

Nice to finally meet those peeps that i have aswell! If ya need any help just holla!

Kt
xx
its been manic fun. Met some of you already, hi to everyone not met.

Thursday night quality.

Need sleep now
Phil
Reply 744
last night was fun, nice meeting you katy, haha how you knew who i was i dont know !
hey........u pretended like you didnt know what on earth i was talking about...............still havn't got a clue how u know me though...........

Kt
xx
Who was it I met on the way to Tesco?

I forgot Brownies! I knew there was something else I needed!
lol dunno if any of u have met my boyfriend craig, if not you shud, hes lovely lol *misses him* sounds like u guys there are havin fun from wat he says, cant wait till i start
u met me and phil silly!

Kt
xx
Reply 749
4 days straight, my heads gonna explode i swear, and i have one more 9am start im gonna run away
whos going to the school disco tonight?
Reply 751
astonbitch
hey........u pretended like you didnt know what on earth i was talking about...............still havn't got a clue how u know me though...........

Kt
xx

i know you from you pic i think :confused:

i thought it was funy out the blue you asking that, i was like how the hell did you know that haha.
thunderstorm
whos going to the school disco tonight?

I am!

I think we're going on the Pub Crawl again first too. That reminds me, I need to go buy a ticket....
Reply 753
ill be there, probably of my head before i get there:P so sorfry if i come up to you...at all
It's still funny! Do you know if that UV stuff came off your face?

We just tried to play a prank on the other flat on our floor, but one of them went in the kitchen jus as we planned to come in and put our last night's dessert (jell, angel delight, jaffa cakes and rhubarb and custard sweets) in their fridge.

We'll get them later - The sandwich bag's still in our fridge
Reply 755
no idea, i competely forgot, we shall see on the dance floor tonight i think!
yea the uv pen does come off............will be at school daze tonite with pom poms!

Kt
xx
Reply 757
School daze by far the best night so far imo. Only took nearly a week for me to come out a drink induced hibernative state to be able to achieve the feat of installing the internet. Spaceballs tonight, fancy dress is ***** but nevermind /o\
Reply 758
6 out of 7 nights for me, didnt fancy regergitator and got lost in the city instead, everyone enjoyed it?
Reply 759
fairly aye.

Latest