you edited out the anon fail

bless, that was nice of you :p:

:shh:

:cool:
Anonymous
:shh:

:cool:

:wink:

Back wise I think waxing is a good idea.

Sack and crack :dontknow:
Trim up or use veet?
Reply 22
Your balls are hairy for a very good reason. Don't mess with it :indiff:
Melting Sugar.
:wink:

Back wise I think waxing is a good idea.

Sack and crack :dontknow:
Trim up or use veet?

Apparently you can only use that stuff on your legs. Dunno if it would do any harm anywhere else though.
Melting Sugar.
you edited out the anon fail

bless, that was nice of you :p:

I try to be nice on occasion :p:
Reply 25
Anonymous
I don't know really. I tried using clippers a couple of years ago but its really hard to do your own ass and i didn't even attempt the crack. And no im not gay :biggrin: I just feel like this would get rid of the hair for alot longer and it would be less hassle. I don't even care if it grows back for a while, because it definately won't get back to how it is now for a very long time.

A very long time = 3 weeks for noticable hair, maybe 10 weeks until it is back as it was, for most guys. And it'll start adding up financially as well. But my original question is still unanswered; why do you want to get it done? It doesn't get in the way of anything, so why bother?
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Apparently you can only use that stuff on your legs. Dunno if it would do any harm anywhere else though.

LOL I was going by what the lads have said (they said they'd used hair removal cream).
Reply 27
Melting Sugar.
(they said they'd used hair removal cream).

:eek: Acid? On my balls?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please just shave.
Reply 28
It does hurt, but not as much as people think. The results are great, too. Good luck!
Shaving hurts like hell when it wants to grow again at the top of the shaft (the hair is getting too long)
Any recommendations
Use a standard razor at the moment
Has it grown back now? 😁😁😁
if i am honest i have never shaved it fully just done the odd trim here and there as i always had second thoughts on shaving surely its gets chilly down there at the winter
That can't be true, I wax men's scrotums and the wax needs to be cold to remove it, if you pull the wax when warm it will stick to you.
Don't get it done my crack is relly hairy it's not a good idea it just comes back thicker than before.

Quick Reply

Latest