The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

zohaib01
well contribution can be done in a number of ways wheter that be individualy or as a group

islam had contributed as part of group to help the country combined with all faiths people and races they contributed together to keep this country in the running but thier contrubtion has not be acknowledged and saying muslims individuals contribution is not valid as a contribution for islam wellthey are representing islam and muslims throughout the uk whether you see it as a contribution or not you cant say muslims dont contribute in british welfare

But that's where you seem to lose the key.

Forget Islam and Christianity. These are PEOPLE helping British society. Islamic faith has nothing to do with how people work to help society.

I tire of you now. I initially thought you had some hard facts you could throw at me. I grow weary at your lack of insight.

Goodnight.
sam854
LOL still making urself seem like more of an idiot...

to love an item/body part, you do not need to ram it up ur own arse, maybe thats why you seem so stuck up, your trying really realllllly hard to like the look of your head, you can do all the sticking you want it aint going to get any better love.

your not turned on by strap-ons?

ermmmm congratulations :top: :top:

You can't even grasp a simple insult can you?

love as in "have sex with" was what I was implying. Good god you're stupid.

Your lack of penis means you wear a strap-on.

God! It's like i'm talking to a retarded chimp!
Reply 102
A l a n
Excuse me?!

So your saying that there is no hatred against Jews. . .
Ever been in a classroom with a Jew? Just hear the hatred roaring!

There was a Jew in my class this year and our vice pincipal is a Jew. Nobody attacked them verbally or physically. Actually, they are quite respected.
Reply 103
well if you knew the teachings of islam it teaches people to help and contribute to thier neighbourhood and country i.e muslims doing this
Reply 104
Gorgon
Pics, or GTFO.

are you a guy? and u want to see another dudes willy?
zohaib01
I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

1. I don't think Islamic culture has made a significant contribution to British society.

2. You are allowed to name and shame.

3. People don't accept that all Muslims are hard working and considerate to other people's values, because there are obviously many cases where that isn't true, and of the others there is nothing to distinguish them from any other member of society.

4. The stuff we see in the media is shown to us because it is NEWS. Do you expect headlines such as 'MUSLIM MAN CONTINUES TO WORK QUITE HARD AND HASN'T CAUSED ANY TROUBLE!'?

5. From the posts you've made in this thread, I can infer that you either have chubby fingers or type with your face.
Reply 106
the only point you draw on is that those people are people but they are muslims and you jsut cant accpet thier contribution to the britsih community reflects within thier culture i.e they have been tuaght to give back into the community as many muslims involve them selfs on a small scale and revice hardly any recognition for it
Reply 107
Delta Usafa
So if British law isn't appropriate to them and they feel more comfortable with Islamic law, why move to Britain? :dontknow:

British Law is not always inappropriate, but sometimes, it is in conflict with Islamic Law. If British Law and Islamic Law were so contradictory, I would have moved out. But why, since it is possible for me to practice my religion in here?
I meant laws concerning divorce and the sharing of wealth when someone dies. These contradictions are not so big as to make it impossible for us to live here.
Reply 108
zohaib01
well if you knew the teachings of islam it teaches people to help and contribute to thier neighbourhood and country i.e muslims doing this

It's funny how I rarely ever see Muslims on the streets helping out people who are poverty stricken. You seem this with Christian homeless shelters and outside soup facilities, but I can't say I have ever seen it with Muslims, and no I am not just talking about areas like Tower Hamlets.
Reply 109
Kagutsuchi
I've also said that I don't care much for the purpose of the thread. :rolleyes:

If someone posts something - especially if it's the OP's first post - they should be able to back it up.

Again, I was asking, not attacking. You assumed I was attacking. I wasn't. Now move along.

It sounded incredibly offensive.

And don't post if you're going to go off-topic.
Reply 110
Kagutsuchi
You can't even grasp a simple insult can you?

love as in "have sex with" was what I was implying. Good god you're stupid.

Your lack of penis means you wear a strap-on.

God! It's like i'm talking to a retarded chimp!

no seriously your the retard

i did get your pathetic insult. but where did i imply or say i stick my penis up my bum? to love something you do not need to stick it up your bum, and i said i love it. i love my penis and every other part of me, this does not mean i stuck it up my bum. this makes u a retard for thinking this.

why would i lack a penis? lol not much of an insult
Reply 111
sam854
are you a guy? and u want to see another dudes willy?

Female. The clue is in the name.
Reply 112
paddyman4
'MUSLIM MAN CONTINUES TO WORK QUITE HARD AND HASN'T CAUSED ANY TROUBLE!'

It may be the sleep depravation, it may be the hours of studying, but damn did that make me laugh.
sam854
LOL still making urself seem like more of an idiot...

to love an item/body part, you do not need to ram it up ur own arse, maybe thats why you seem so stuck up, your trying really realllllly hard to like the look of your head, you can do all the sticking you want it aint going to get any better love.

your not turned on by strap-ons?

ermmmm congratulations :top: :top:

Sam, your barging into the thread not to make any contributions to the discussion, but rather to insult someone that you disagree with, is actually making you look like an idiot.
Reply 114
Gorgon
It's funny how I rarely ever see Muslims on the streets helping out people who are poverty stricken. You seem this with Christian homeless shelters and outside soup facilities, but I can't say I have ever seen it with Muslims, and no I am not just talking about areas like Tower Hamlets.

I am not helping people out on the streets and giving them soup, but I worked for Mencap, volunteered in my college to help those with learning disabilities and helped students with their English. These were not Muslims by the way.
Reply 115
well have you been to a muslim area we do many things to help the socitey we have fundrasiers we rasied over £400 for breast cancer and children in need regular donations given by individuals to help homeless and btw i can clearly say that i havnt seen any christan homeless shelters or soup facilites in my neighbourhood as you havnt seen any mulism oraganised event within yours
extn
It sounded incredibly offensive.

And don't post if you're going to go off-topic.

Your presumptions clouded your judgement.

If you had the common sense to link my question with his first post, then you would have understood what I was talking about.

Analysing a person's argument isn't actually going off topic. You can't say one thing and not back it up and not answer up to it then that in it self should not be included.

How about, you don't be a presumptuous fool?
sam854
no seriously your the retard

i did get your pathetic insult. but where did i imply or say i stick my penis up my bum? to love something you do not need to stick it up your bum, and i said i love it. i love my penis and every other part of me, this does not mean i stuck it up my bum. this makes u a retard for thinking this.

why would i lack a penis? lol not much of an insult

No. Spelling "you" in the form of "u" is truly retarded.

Your penis small = lack a penis.

GOD YOU'RE STUPID.
What the hell has happened to this thread. Has everyone come home from the club early pissed off and decided to have a drunken argument on the internet?
Reply 119
i do not know why sushi is getting worked up she is not even from the uk she is from Dango?

Latest

Trending

Trending