Melting Sugar.
thank you!!

ugh I just lost the game :angry:
maxfire

Gah, screw you dude.
Reply 162
Kagutsuchi
What have the islamic faith contributed to Britain?

sexy muzzy's in hoods everywhere

edit/deleted: i think the rest was too racist :awesome:
Reply 163
dovely
JIMAS in ipswich helps muslims and non muslims, they set up shelters for the homeless!!! Also Muslims give 2.5% of their saving to charity every year...isn't that contribution to society? helping each other...

Plus hating each other and other peoples religion's is pure ignorance...Islam teaches people to respect all religions...majority of muslims do this!
In many places muslims and non muslims have lived together in harmony...it's just you only hear about the ones who don't therefore it makes it look like everybody is like that...the openminded, intellectual people understand both side of an arguement and can admit if they are wrong!...

Muslim's help Muslims. They very rarely do anything for other people. You say that the majority of Muslims respect other peoples religions, this is a fallacy, in almost every Islamic state you can be killed for possessing a bible or converting. There are very few places in the world where Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighbor. In fact I can't think of any... most places they've either overthrown the state or created their own, or they just settle for being savagely violent. Even if just 10% of Muslims harbour extreme views that's still like 100-200 million people.
zohaib01
Islamic community have contruibited as much as any other religion and you could say the same for other religions what have the Christan or jewish society contribued to uk nothing but the practing of their faith same as islam
And Raj people are entitled to thier opinon but you wouldnt like it sum1 was dissing your faith or beliefs you have to be considerate to tohers around you and not be selfish!

That has not answered the question.
Reply 165
zohaib01
well have you been to a muslim area we do many things to help the socitey we have fundrasiers we rasied over £400 for breast cancer and children in need regular donations given by individuals to help homeless and btw i can clearly say that i havnt seen any christan homeless shelters or soup facilites in my neighbourhood as you havnt seen any mulism oraganised event within yours

I have been to quite a few Muslim areas. I landed in Birmingham after visiting Bosnia and went through the white area to the Muslim area, and in all honesty Bosnia looked nicer than what Muslims had turned that area into, it was basically the third world. Muslims generally only help Muslims, and they also generally only buy stuff off of other Muslims, or go to school with other Muslims, or live with other Muslims, are you starting to see a pattern here? There will never be integration, and I dread to think what will happen when Muslims eventually out breed everyone else.
Reply 166
zohaib01
islam is also spreading its teachings of peace and contribution to charity through charity such as Muslim hands islamic relief

I'm muslim myself but can i just say that you are not helping at all, just making matters worst. You said that islam contributes to charity, im sure both religious and non-religious people contribute to charity too so that does not make your point valid.
Reply 167
Kagutsuchi
No. Spelling "you" in the form of "u" is truly retarded.

Your penis small = lack a penis.

GOD YOU'RE STUPID.

******* hell you're the most stuck up person i have seen on TSR. Just calm down girl...
jakeee
Kagu can suchi on my c0ck as far as i'm concerned.

Oh wow. You must be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to say that. :rolleyes:
Ahmed_7
******* hell you're the most stuck up person i have seen on TSR. Just calm down girl...

Being pedantic and being stuck up are two very different things.
Reply 170
Delta Usafa
Gah, screw you dude.

NO/
Screw the person who had it in his sig!:woo:
Reply 171
Kagutsuchi
Being pedantic and being stuck up are two very different things.

But the offensive posts wasn't really necessary was it? If you want to be pedantic, you should do it in an appropriate manner, maybe then you will earn some respect.
Reply 172
They hate us because they think we support terrorism like sri lankan people support tamil tiger..
Ahmed_7
But the offensive posts wasn't really necessary was it? If you want to be pedantic, you should do it in an appropriate manner, maybe then you will earn some respect.

Have you ever heard of something called equivalent trade?

When applied to behaviour, if someone treats me rudely then I shall treat that person rudely. I did not begin the series of offensive posts between me and sam. :rolleyes:
zohaib01
I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

If you wish to be taken seriously, maybe you should learn your grammar properly first?

As for your question, the majority of criticism you see on this forum/in the papers/on tv is not directed at your faith, but rather at exteremists and terrorists.
maxfire

Delta Usafa
Gah, screw you dude.

Sorry guys :colondollar:
Reply 176
zohaib01
I have only been on this forum for elss than a month and already come across some extremist hating on the islamic culture mocking and demining thier contribution to the brisitsh society i would love to name and shame but i dont think i am allowed but why cant people accept that we are harding working and conderate to other peoples values and stuff you see in the media is being shown to you for a reason!!

Peope ARE hating on Islam because of the way its portrayed in the media and because some Muslims are too stupid to UNDERSTAND the religion and instead interpret it in thei own pooey (i cant find the proper word) way
Im a Hindu and 3 of my closest friends are Muslim, but we get along fine, because of the simple fact that we can accept each tohers values and beliefs
However, there are some Muslims (and memebers of every religion) who think that only their religion is right and everyone else belongs in hell. What they fail to understand it that its not their place to judge anyone

and about the "what have muslims contributed..." stuff, who cares what they contributed? Its PEOPLE that contribute, not a religion. You cant group everyone together because of the actions of one person
Melting Sugar.
Sorry guys :colondollar:

>:[
RaJz92
They hate us because they think we support terrorism like sri lankan people support tamil tiger..

Firstly, who are 'they'? Secondly, I don't think 'they' hate Muslims because 'they' think Muslims actually 'support' terrorism but I think there is a feeling among some people that many Muslims don't condemn Islamic terrorism.

Also, people see the reaction of some Muslims to harmless cartoons, novels, etc, and are afraid that our most basic right - our right to freely express ourselves - is under threat of being further curtailed.
Reply 179
cba with haters

Latest

Trending

Trending