The Student Room Group

Higher Modern studies 2009

Hi, I have made a list of 'predicted' questions that i think will come up this year:

Decion making in Central Govt.

Prime minister - powers or control by parliament

Media influence

Electoral Sytems

There are fairer systems than fist past the post. Discuss

AMS gives more choice and better representation than does first past the post. Discuss

Wealth and Heath Inequalities

To what extent are the founding principles of the welfare state being met?

To what extent do social and economic inequalities continue to exist in te UK?

USA

Any ethnic monirity questions (about social and economic progress/inequality)

The American dream (if ethnic minorities have reached that)

After analysing papers from 2004. This is what i thought it to be. My teacher is telling me to revise all topics though. But there just isn't enough time! What do you think?
Reply 1
Coursework.info
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out Coursework.Info, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 160,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site’s used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

Hopefully you'll find it useful :smile:

Great, thank you! =)
Reply 2
Im not up to date with it anymore but an educated guess should probably do you fine, I've never revised everything for an exam - you can normally predict reasonably well what should come up :smile:, Dont worry

Latest

Trending

Trending