The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
People are talking about paying their slaves. I though the very definition of slave is that they are legal property that you own?
Only a consenting sex slave.
Reply 42
who on earth said yes to that?!?! crazzy people! a slave?! not personal assistant we're talking here.. heck no, that's just horrid. to OWN someone.. come on!
Reply 43
booraad
Where do you live?

Under Moscow.Last year one man also tried to inslave boyfriend of one of my realatives.That chap was common white Russian and worked like chief-builder.He worked with several migrants.That man hired him to build cottage,but he didn't like the work and put them all on the chain,sent his servants to watch them.Fortunately chap's girlfriend(my relative) knew that and called police.The criminals were arrested,girl and chap married.
Reply 44
Not a slave but someone like Geoffrey from Fresh Prince.

I would love back rubs on demand too. :yep:
Reply 45
ChunkymunkyDJC
You can't be a voluntary slave. That's called a butler.

lmao @ ur sig
Reply 46
milliondollarcorpse
A personal assistant who isn't allowed to quit?

They wouldn't want to because I'd be so nice :smile: it would be like doing whatever your best friend asks :smile:
of course, who wouldn't?

lets see a cleaner, a maid, gardener, a chef one for brekfast, bunch, lunch, and dinner, oh and desserts ^_^

I already ahve a full-time maid...
130ss
sorry for the randomness.
I cant see the ninjas in your sig, can you tell me where they are please

I lol'd :p:

Sometimes it would be awesome to have a slave when you're having a lazy day or in a bad mood, but I'd probably get bored of having them do everything tbh :o: And it wouldn't feel right to have a slave in the no pay, lots of beatings sense of the word.
Reply 49
Yeh preferably someone without any emotion.
Yes i would, but i wouldnt because i think its wrong just like id like to rob a bank but wouldnt.
booraad
Is the issue with slavery the lack of consent? can a person consent to being a slave? If so - is it no longer slavery, but servitude?

Would you like to own a slave?

Yeah, you would be my slave. You know what you'd have to do, don't you?
Reply 52
RabbitCFH
Yeah, you would be my slave. You know what you'd have to do, don't you?

Yes. Commit suicide.
booraad
Yes. Commit suicide.

Ok, it's your choice. :wink:
Reply 54
Shining*Armour
:facepalm:

check the spoiler :wink:

LOL.. thanks
Reply 55
Human slave... nah.

Mechanical slave... yah.