The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
FINISHED =) well 3/5 ! The big one was me was french so thank god thats done !! roll on RMPS and History
Finished 9th May
Reply 22
I'm finished!!!! :biggrin: Well finished on Friday, but its all good!

Although not greatly, its good to know I won't have to attend school lessons ever again! :smile:
Rizzletastic
Finished 9th May

That's just showing off :p:
Reply 24
last exam in 3 hours...power engineering...******* pain in the ass...
Reply 25
Still got 2 weeks left... lol.
Reply 26
Anyone having a lil end of exam party? Me and my friend are going to loudon castle or something, lol.
Reply 27
I hate all of you! Mine don't start till tomorrow!
Reply 28
Pepperoni
I hate all of you! Mine don't start till tomorrow!

What exams are you doing lol
Reply 29
I envy you all :frown:
I've had nothing since French, my last exam's not till the 5th of June! (Spanish)
Reply 30
Still got AH Chemistry and biology left -_- At least I don't need to fiddle about with investigations and stuff now, just sit a 2 1/2 hour exam and be over it... until september....
Reply 31
I wont be joining this till after S1 on 15th June :frown:
Heh, I have so much to do over the summer, between now and Julky at least. I have a lot of video games to finish/start, CSI season 3 to get through, and a couple of good books to read :biggrin:
Reply 33
1k0ed1

Your in S1?
LuhLah
Your in S1?

It's an A level Maths exam I think.
Right, before you go all demob happy and vacant, SIGN UP FOR MYSQA. Do it now or you'll forget. That way, you take some of the stress out of the 5th August (sorry). And you can ignore me nagging you for the next couple of months. You know it makes sense.

And I'm really happy for everyone who's finished, whenever you finish. Take a break - you've earned it.

SAM
Reply 36
RobbieNewton
Heh, I have so much to do over the summer, between now and Julky at least. I have a lot of video games to finish/start, CSI season 3 to get through, and a couple of good books to read :biggrin:

I'm so JEALOUS :P
*cries at biology*

Oh, I see you are going to stirling too :smile: What halls are you thinking about staying in :smile:
Thank god I'm finished. I am pleased.
Reply 38
1k0ed1

my psychology isnt over til then too :frown:
i cannot believe people are finished!! i cant waaaiit :eek3:
Reply 39
namedeprived
It's an A level Maths exam I think.

Yer it is statistics one, part of AS maths :cool:

Latest

Trending