The Student Room Group

On a more serious note I don't know what to make of him. He takes no sh*t, which I respect. Lets be honest Jezzer K is a self-rightious dick. I do get the idea that he lacks empathy though, either that or he struggles to emotionally express himself and is just defensive.

Hes either a nice guy underneath, or a serial killer.
As ineloquent as he may have been at times, I thought him quite a likeable chap. He certainly didn't take any **** from Jezza, the stuck-up know-it-all with the integrity of a fence post.
Reply 3
His eyebrows raise with every other word he says. :p:
That was hilarious.
Anyone who watches or appears on Jeremy Kyle should be culled.
Reply 6
Subcutaneous
just found this on youtube..

:beard:

views?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0U84z_SZv4&NR=1

tbh he freaks me out..most ppl on jeremy kyle do, but this is just a weird sort of vibe he gives off

Jeremy Kyle :toofunny:
Reply 7
His voice sounds a bit like Sid from Skins.
Reply 8
He's a little bit like DaxFlame in places. :p:
Reply 9
Is it just me or is he one of the most sane people I've ever seen on that show? Personally I think that guy shoving drills through his nose on Britain's Got Talent was weirder :P
Reply 10
:lolwut:
Reply 11
ROFL...that was funny...not in a good way thoguh if you know what i mean

I dont thinkkkk sooo...rofl...but still what a jerk
Reply 12
'if "it" is yours then you're not going to have anything to do with it at all? Tremendous"

Hehehe.
I hope this doesn't sound too ignorant..

but on this show - are these stories ACTUALLY REAL or just put into the mouth of people who are paid to appear.

It just seems odd why people would wash their dirty linen in public (on national TV) and some of the testimonies seem quite implausible.

Please enlighten me.

squishysquish.
What a ****.

Latest

Trending

Trending