The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wild thing
I was just wondering which one you thought was better for law as I need to put down an insurance...thank you :smile:

which one is your firm???????????
and wat abt LSE application?????
Manchester is far cooler, so more worthy of a wild thing.
You'd probably like Manchester better Luniah :smile: It's more *you*

They both have great reputations though.
Reply 4
Onearmedbandit
You'd probably like Manchester better Luniah :smile: It's more *you*

They both have great reputations though.

hahahhaa more *me* :confused:
But thankee all!!

Paul --> suited more for a wild thing:eek: *runs off to put Manchester down* :wink:

musafir --> I decided on KCL though :smile:
Reply 5
Alright for some to have the dilemma of selecting, Manchester or Warwick as their insurance! lol.
Reply 6
Manchester. IMHO.
Reply 7
Yup, Manchester. :smile:
Reply 8
I clicked on the wrong option in the poll. (Don't ask me how...) Manchester over Warwick!
Reply 9
Is Warwick's offer not AAA? For Insurance I mean.. Tis high :smile:
Her insurance is irrelvant anyway if Kings is AAB. She will be going to Kings!
Reply 11
What is the point of having an insurance? I believe it is far more important for one to channel their ambitions towards acheiving the required grades for their first choice :smile: . I don't know why I even bothered having one :cool: .
Reply 12
Isn't Manchester's standard offer for Law AAA? They are well over subscribed and I doubt they would need to take people with any less.

I do know that last year they allowed people to come who didn't quite meet their offer, provided they took a gap year. I think they have to really like you to offer it though. The medical school do exactly the same.
Reply 13
I've accepted Manchester over Warwick.

Reason:

Manchester offers me 3 years of guaranteed accomodation whilst Warwick offers just 2 years.

Even if Manchester offers me 2 years of guaranteed accomodation, I'd still have accepted Manchester.

It is easier to find a private accomodation nearer to the Manchester's campus than Warwick's. Imagine taking a 40 minutes or so bus ride to the University of Warwick everyday and another 40 minutes back, it would be a complete waste of my time and money.
:smile:
Reply 14
musafir --> I decided on KCL though

means LSE turned you down :confused:
Musafir_85
means LSE turned you down :confused:

I'm pretty sure LSE gave her an offer. :smile:
Reply 16
LSE did give her an offer for Law. But she decided against it- I thought it was going to be her Insurance?
Reply 17
Ok thanks people :smile: I shall go for manchester :smile: :top: :adore:
Reply 18
Luniah, I know this is off topic, but what did actually happen to your hair?

You could always have hair extensions (or wear a wig)...
Or shave your hair off.

I would be full of infinite respect for you if you did.

I may well do that in early september.

I am in a most bizarre mood. Is it not fun to do things out of the mundane. Things that challenege society's pre/misconceptions.

Or should I run off to the philosophy thread?!

*feels mostout of place among lawyers. Manic? Crazy?*

Latest

Trending

Trending