The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Xanthe
Good idea. May I should do that as well...

I signed your guestbook but it didn't appear when I went to view it, DID YOU DELETE ME from your guestbook????

No my g/b is moderated :smile: I'm sure you're on there now though. I put yours up last week.

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 41
Xanthe
You don't look like a boy! Change your sex in your profile...

You look 100% girl. Straighten your hair and it'll probably look longer. Go on, try it!

Or go back to the shop and demand they give you free hair extensions for the mess they caused!

well ihad to cut it too coz i use to straighten my hair way too often and it really ****ed it up...took all the proteins and oils out of my hair and gave dry ends...:s: DONT STRAIGHTEN your hair basically :wink: And yeah i used loads of stuff to try and make sure it wldnt **** up my hair :s:

Mike --> thanks babe :biggrin: :p: hey sry abt msn...my compt crashed LOG ON MSN NOW !1 :eek: :frown:
I dont have a picture of me on my computer, and have no scanner. I would post a pic of me as my avatar if i could...

Warwick are winning! :eek:
Reply 43
Well, I voted for Warwick...
Booo!

I just remembered there's a picture of me online taken all of 4 days ago! :biggrin:

But it has someone else in it, and Im exceedingly drunk, so it is staying where it is..
Reply 45
Where is it?...Can I see it?
Ill consider it...
Reply 47
Are you embaressed or something? Ashamed perhaps? :-D
It's too small to be of use!
Reply 49
Yeah, sure, I believe ya!
Xanthe
Yeah, sure, I believe ya!

If I make it any bigger it says "50 x 50 pixels max".

I could send you it by email or something if you were that desperate! :rolleyes: :p:
Who's the girl? :smile:
The most confusing being in the universe: Hester.

(Why DO girls send out so many mixed signals?)

note: If I really wanted an answer I'd go to the crazy god-forsaken world that is "Health and relationships"!
Reply 53
I'm not that desperate!

Are you a grunge? Did you dye your hair jet black?
Xanthe
I'm not that desperate!

Are you a grunge? Did you dye your hair jet black?

I have never died my hair.

My hair is dark brown. I have a mediterrenean (the hardest word to spell?) complexion, which is why, on a tiny picture, it may appear as though my hair is black. :rolleyes:

Edit: I am not a gunge or a grunger. I dont think I neatly fit into any social catagory (chav, emo, rudeboy, grunger, punk..). Although I do aspire one day to achieve Nirvana - i.e. become a HIPPY!
Reply 55
Now that you said you're not a grunge, I feel quite glad... :smile:

I've got nothing against grungies. I think most of them feel like they have to be one because they're in to rock music :rolleyes: .
I'm into rock music and am certainly not a grunger.
I think my hair is the only real clue as to what kind of music I listen to.

It is funny how social groups form predominantly around music...!
Reply 57
I started getting in to rock music when I was 17, so it's only been two years, but I don't follow them religiously. Mind you, I have dark hair...but I certainly wouldn't call myself a grungy. I hate the grungy look; it just wouldn't suit me!
Reply 58
waoh isnt paul SO cute :eek: :wink:
And paul you listen to Beatlest no? I tried looking at your hair but how can your hair reflect the music you listen to? :confused: :confused:
and congrats youve managed to hijack my thread...Im so proud of both of you :love: :five:
wild thing
waoh isnt paul SO cute :eek: :wink:
And paul you listen to Beatlest no? I tried looking at your hair but how can your hair reflect the music you listen to? :confused: :confused:
and congrats youve managed to hijack my thread...Im so proud of both of you :love: :five:

*lacks words to describe the ball of stuff that is his hair*

The beatles are a cool band. I like them. :smile: :smile: (shame they had to be from Liverpool really! :p: :p:)

Xanthe and I succeeded in hijacking a few threads yesterday! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending