The Student Room Group

I was shot in the stomach a lil' bit...

Last summer, a friend accidentally/on purpose shot me in the stomach with an air rifle. All well and good, but it's been over a year and the mark still hasn't gone. It doesn't look like a ''normal'' scar, more like a darker-than-skin circle of about 1.5cm diameter. Not normally fussed with scars as they make me look manly (irony, people), but it looks kinda wierd as it is directly in line with my belly button. Will it go away eventually?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Perhaps it will fade :o:

I got shot in the face with an air rifle...
Reply 2
:zomg:
EatThyCorn
Last summer, a friend accidentally/on purpose shot me in the stomach with an air rifle. All well and good, but it's been over a year and the mark still hasn't gone. It doesn't look like a ''normal'' scar, more like a darker-than-skin circle of about 1.5cm diameter. Not normally fussed with scars as they make me look manly (irony, people), but it looks kinda wierd as it is directly in line with my belly button. Will it go away eventually?

I don't know if it helps but almost 3 years ago I cut my finger a bit and there's still a scar.
Reply 4
EatThyCorn

Seriously, go to a doctor if you're worried. It might be more than a scar.
Reply 5
I was stabbed 2 and a half years ago, I still have a scar but it is fading slowly and isn't as bad as it was last year.
Reply 6
wtf, air rifles, stabbings where the hell do you guys live?
Reply 7
It all depends really. I go paintballing regularly and have loads of bruises/scars off that, still got one from about a year ago. Almost exactly as you described yours, sort of like a tanned circle.
Reply 8
lella_m
Perhaps it will fade :o:

I got shot in the face with an air rifle...

Story?

p.s. you subbed? pfft I used to think you were cool
i had heart surgery on my heart (durrr) and still have a scar all the way down my chest, it was when i was like 1... although i think its awesome :biggrin:
Reply 10
RabbitCFH
I don't know if it helps but almost 3 years ago I cut my finger a bit and there's still a scar.

Haha what a post :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 11
Could it be the bullet?
Reply 12
a_t
Story?

p.s. you subbed? pfft I used to think you were cool

I got given a sub last night by Matisse :o:

There's not much to the story.

My brothers were messing about in our fields with it, I was blissfully unaware of this as I was in the opposite field which is like 200 yards away. My brothers clearly didn't notice me (atleast I hope they didn't...)

The next thing I knew, I had been shot in the face. Pretty good shot from my brother I must admit :yy:
lukaefc
Haha what a post :smile: :smile: :smile:

What's wrong about it? I only shared a terryfying memory with you. :P
Reply 14
I was stabbed in the hand when I was 5, its nearly completely gone now, but I can still feel it a bit.
Reply 15
RabbitCFH
What's wrong about it? I only shared a terryfying memory with you. :P

It didn't get as much credit as it deserved lol.

Hope your fingers alright though and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know :yep:
lella_m

My brothers were messing about in our fields with it, I was blissfully unaware of this as I was in the opposite field which is like 200 yards away. My brothers clearly didn't notice me (atleast I hope they didn't...)

The next thing I knew, I had been shot in the face. Pretty good shot from my brother I must admit :yy:

Hoping won't make it true :P Bet they were making bets about who could hit you first lol.
lukaefc
It didn't get as much credit as it deserved lol.

Hope your fingers alright though and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know :yep:

There is. :five:
Reply 18
ChaoticMaster
Hoping won't make it true :P Bet they were making bets about who could hit you first lol.

"whoever hits the little bitch first gets a fiver?"

"deal!"
Reply 19
lella_m

Oh ho, I want a TSR sugar mommy

Latest

Trending

Trending