The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Two threads on no sex before marriage? What is this forum coming to.....
Reply 61
this thread has just proved my statement yesterday that girls are pish at bantering
Reply 62
munn
haha maybe you should read it back from my perspective, it was friggin hilarious

shut it
Dirac Delta Function
Me too.

I sense an Arab/Middle-East trend to this :smile:

Me three...but not from Middle East :smile:
Reply 64
hayley99x
shut it

haha i'm still laughing
munn
well it's pretty much true int it.
you say jump we don't say how high then we do it twice just to be safe

Haha yh right.

btw does christmas island even exist??
Reply 66
someperson
Haha yh right.

btw does christmas island even exist??

yes, there's lots of crabs
Reply 67
xmarilynx
Why?

becuase i kinda find is disturbing that the woman you are planning to spend the rest of your life with, has had other guys in her.
Snookercraze
:rolleyes:

OP, I think it's rather immature of your freinds to laugh at you for wanting a virgin wife. As you are a virgin yourself, I think it's acceptable. But had you not been, I would have found that totally hypocritical and unacceptable.

:ditto: This, tbh.
munn
yes, there's lots of crabs

does it look all christmassy??
post a pic plz:p:
Reply 70
King4eva
becuase i kinda find is disturbing that the woman you are planning to spend the rest of your life with, has had other guys in her.

Wait till she gets pregnant :awesome:

But seriously, I know what you mean :yep:
King4eva

But other girls have had you in them? :confused:
i dont see why thats funny. it your life, you live it how you want :smile:
Reply 73
someperson
does it look all christmassy??
post a pic plz:p:

no, it's just off the coast of australia.
i haven't ever been there, i just liked the name, just like my last.fm location is "South George and the South Sandwich Islands"

from google

looks like i was right about the crabs
King4eva

That's perfectly reasonable as long as you are not a hypocrite and the same thing applies to you.
Makes more sense if your a virgin too which i think is really sweet, but you shouldnt base the one you love on whether they are a virgin or not.
munn
no, it's just off the coast of australia.
i haven't ever been there, i just liked the name, just like my last.fm location is "South George and the South Sandwich Islands"

from google

looks like i was right about the crabs

i did believe you..but only asked you for a pic coz i thought you wouldn't bother. then i could say that you were wrong and that boys don't always listen to girls...didnt work lol.
Reply 77
xmarilynx
But other girls have had you in them? :confused:

lol well if a girl refuses to marry me for that reason then i wont blame her
Reply 78
someperson
i did believe you..but only asked you for a pic coz i thought you wouldn't bother. then i could say that you were wrong and that boys don't always listen to girls...didnt work lol.

people on the internet are genderless anyway tbh
Reply 79
girlbiker
it should not be strange but it is..just look at all the single parent families and that answers your q
not that i have anything against them

Oh you know your have something against them, the way you worded that sentence you clever snydie...
:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending