The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Early mornings do it for me also. That's why I'm still up.
Me too i find it so hard to revise in the night i get so freaking tired but can get some work done in the morning usually - woke up around 6 today :zomg:
Reply 3
ummm, i'm a bit in between, early mornings are def not for me.. i start about 11ish and carry on with a few breaks through to about 9ish.. or 10ish.. sometimes earlier tho! no way 2 tho!!
Reply 4
Whoosh.
Reply 5
I have a no work past 10pm rule, so no lol
Reply 6
The night before I like to do a bit of a cramming session. So i do stay up quite late then...but thats only the night before, the rest of the week i scatter it throughout the day.
2am lmao

try 4...sometimes 5.

Or in the case of my last exam, no sleep the night before. lol
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
My friend revised until 2am...o_O. How can you do that? I'd be so tired and frustrated by then. I find early mornings do it for me.

The other morning I went all through the night and into the next day. As a break I had a stare-off with a squirrel out of my window. :cool:
Reply 9
KING MONKEY
2am lmao

try 4...sometimes 5.

Or in the case of my last exam, no sleep the night before. lol

:ditto:

During normal waking hours, people tend to talk to me. That's bad.
Reply 10
marcusmerehay
The other morning I went all through the night and into the next day. As a break I had a stare-off with a squirrel out of my window. :cool:

Ha ha, that made me laugh!!
Me. I revised from 12am to 5am one night/day. My brain doesn't function at this time in the morning, I'm exhausted right now and tempted to go to bed but I can't! Must revise! Gah, exams need to end.
Reply 12
Latest I've ever worked is one, but most of the time I just get up early ad do it then.
I can't study late at night. I'm tired and don't think straight. I prefer mid-morning or the afternoon to study.
I'm currently staying up till 3. Although the night before my exams I'll sleep around 11. I start to write really stupid things once I get to a certain level of tiredness. :rolleyes:
no i think that's silly, but i guess everyone is different...once it's 10pm i stop doing work
I start at around midnight on the morning of the exam.Anything before that seems too early and I end up falling asleep lol.
I do revision in long bursts, despite the advice not to.
It just seems to work for me.

So either start around 2100 and stay up all night, or start when I get up at 0245 and into the morning.

But I never revise during the day: there are too many distractions.
Th4rny
The night before I like to do a bit of a cramming session. So i do stay up quite late then...but thats only the night before, the rest of the week i scatter it throughout the day.

Snap-eee-doodles.
I did light revision until 4am last/this night. It could've been really productive, but I got distracted by the fact that my laptop woke from the dead at about 10pm :rolleyes:

As I didn't start revsion until midday yesterday (I normally/like to start at 7am ish), I didn't really realise it was that last/early (mornings confuse me) because I had a lie in yesterday. Of course, made up for it today by getting 4 hours sleep :s-smilie:

Latest