Blamps
I have applied for Law at the following unis:
Birmingham
KCL
UCL
Oxford
Nottingham
Warwick
but, have only had a reply from Birmingham (an offer) so far...I am getting a bit annoyed :rolleyes:

so? stop complaining u idiot, some of us haven't heard anything.
at least u have an offer.
Reply 2
ShOcKzZ
so? stop complaining u idiot, some of us haven't heard anything.
at least u have an offer.

Oh well, still pisses me off
Reply 3
Blamps
Oh well, still pisses me off

Nottingham are taking the p outta piss. What are they playing at?
Yea I ve checked the tracker so many times and yet all I have is a rejection from UEA..
And it's Friday which means that if I don't receive anything tonight I will have to wait till Monday. Damn. My application was processed by UCAS on 28/10.
Reply 5
Bhaal85
Nottingham are taking the p outta piss. What are they playing at?

If I get an interview, do you think they will find it refreshing to ask a Q, 'y the fuck do you spend so long' and then the Uni interviewer is like ' you know what mate, I fucking agree...have a place'.....in my dreams :rolleyes:
Reply 6
wizard
Yea I ve checked the tracker so many times and yet all I have is a rejection from UEA..
And it's Friday which means that if I don't receive anything tonight I will have to wait till Monday. Damn. My application was processed by UCAS on 28/10.

isnt that kinda l8?

mine was processed on 16 oct and i aint complaining, just chill every1.
Reply 7
I haven't heard anything from either Nottingham or Warwick - out of the ones I have applied to so far I've found that the better unis are taking longer.
Reply 8
You do realise that they do have more applications to deal with and not just yours, right? I'd think that Law was a popular course, so you might not hear anything for quite a while.

Latest

Trending

Trending