The Student Room Group

Young Tate Events

http://www.tate.org.uk/youngtate/britain/

Has anyone heard of this? I did a course their today and it was AMAZING. So surprised that hardly anyone turned up for such an exciting event. It was really creative we made garments out of paper plates, tape, projector slides etc. AND we had a speaker who teaches at LCF and CSM who has had his clothes worn by Destinys Child, Christina Milian, Brandy, Sugababes etc.
They have a big event every September and it was really popular, the website is really developed too. O.K. I need to stop plugging it now but seriously has anyone heard of it?
Reply 1
Yes, I've heard about this before. Unfortunately, I'm way too old to participate. :sad: :tongue:
Reply 2
Matisse
Yes, I've heard about this before. Unfortunately, I'm way too old to participate. :sad: :tongue:

aha aw!

And I didn't know these events existed :frown: why didn't anyone tell me! I'll check it out in the future though, although I have probably missed them all now!
Reply 3
da Vinci
aha aw!

And I didn't know these events existed :frown: why didn't anyone tell me! I'll check it out in the future though, although I have probably missed them all now!

Nope go on the website they constantly have events approx every two weeks and at all the different tates not just tate britain.
And Matisse unfortunately you are too old :biggrin: you have to be inbetween 16-25 to attend however if you look young then...
Reply 4
Ooo :smile: cool I'll be checking that out! thanks!
Reply 5
Ignore me, my birthday was last Wednesday and I'm still in a state of mourning. :giggle:

Latest