The Student Room Group

The Literary Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2020
lol, yeah Arjun.. stop moaning :p:
Man.. I'm trying to navigate round some dude who wondered onto the Christian society and proceeded to abuse and insult Christianity and God for no apparent reason out of the blue..

Spoiler

Reply 2022
it's probs someone just trying to stir up trouble. ignore him.
Yeh.. I know, its hard though... and many of the dudes on the soc are trying to answer the questions politely Anyways..
dangit.. Did you guys do nutrition in cows too? :banghead:
Reply 2025
rumen, reticulum, omasum, abomasum... did it come up? nooooooooooooooooooooo lol
Steph!
rumen, reticulum, omasum, abomasum... did it come up? nooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Don't despair; it has its uses...You've just saved me three pages of revision! :wink:
Reply 2027
Craghyrax
Don't despair; it has its uses...You've just saved me three pages of revision! :wink:

:eek: :cool: :smile:
Reply 2028
oh dear... the heart is so boring....
Steph!
oh dear... the heart is so boring....

Totally! Its a misery! Happily I don't have it at A2; I waved goodbye to it in AS, and my synoptic was on Tues.. *whew*
Reply 2030
Steph!
lol, yeah Arjun.. stop moaning :p:

Then get me the CD :wink: and all my problems will disappear like that *snaps fingers*.

And just so the rest of the Literary Society knows, the CD is the new album by Snow Patrol. :wink:.
Reply 2031
lucky you!! :biggrin:

it's not as good as final straw btw,
I've never heard of Snow Patrol.
What sort of music is it? I'm a sort of rock (alternative/indi) / classical girl..
Reply 2034
They're a scottish indie band and very good :biggrin:
Thanks.. I'm always as keen to scout out music as books, will try sniff some out.. :smile:
Reply 2036
I was immediately taken by their new song, and once I knew that Steph had the CD... well, it was easy from there.

And :eek: omg that episode of House was amazing! Next week is the series finale, and they gave a sneak preview of it...

:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't wait!
Reply 2037
wooooooooooo! module 1 done! :biggrin: :party:

house... is that that doctor thing?
Reply 2038
Well, I'm off, I'm gonna try get this module done by bed time..

cheerio :ciao:
Bye! Good luck for tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending