The Student Room Group
Reply 1
???
I dont do the same topic as you, but i am doing edexcel AS and so have sourcework too. Just make sure you cross reference the whole time, adding in your own knowledge even if it doesnt ask for it. Remember not to try too hard or to be too complex - often i find myself writing really simple things and then my teacher says thats exactly what the exam board wants - but obviously once you have picked up the cross reference from the sources make sure you then back it up with contextual knowledge. Also an introduction isnt that necessary but i always do one anyway - just a line or so, perhaps say what the sources show with regards to the question very briefly. Then in conclusion, write the answer to the question basically - in brief terms. Hope thats alright, sorry if its not much help...
Reply 3
GEOGEDEXCELHELP
I dont do the same topic as you, but i am doing edexcel AS and so have sourcework too. Just make sure you cross reference the whole time, adding in your own knowledge even if it doesnt ask for it. Remember not to try too hard or to be too complex - often i find myself writing really simple things and then my teacher says thats exactly what the exam board wants - but obviously once you have picked up the cross reference from the sources make sure you then back it up with contextual knowledge. Also an introduction isnt that necessary but i always do one anyway - just a line or so, perhaps say what the sources show with regards to the question very briefly. Then in conclusion, write the answer to the question basically - in brief terms. Hope thats alright, sorry if its not
much help...

What is really cross-referencing though? Is it just grouping the sources that agree and do not?
lmfao
What is really cross-referencing though? Is it just grouping the sources that agree and do not?

Its selecting bits from the sources which agree/disagree with each other. So for example, source one and three may say the same thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending