The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lovely
do u hate me?
i am bored, just out of curiosity(spelt Wrong)

Hola, who hates you?
Reply 2
i dont know!
i am just bored!
Reply 3
lovely
i dont know!
i am just bored!

Hear ya there. Does seem like alot of people are being harsh on you.
Reply 4
Nope I don't hate you lovely. Hate is a very strong word and I don't think anyone could justify hating someone they have never met (unless they did something real bad to you which you haven't lol)
Reply 5
No, because I'm trying to be nice.
Reply 6
4 once!
Reply 7
lovely
4 once!

Yes because i told him to men are so obeidient to me
Reply 8
Infinty.

Who the hell do you think you are. I am not obedient to you, you are obedient to me you idiot. You worship me.
Reply 9
Infinty.

and anyway, u r not infinity so fuck off you cheap slut.
Reply 10
I don't hate you.. but those pics you kept posting of yourself wound me up a bit. I guess I don't know you though so I shouldn't really judge..
Reply 11
Jesus09
Who the hell do you think you are. I am not obedient to you, you are obedient to me you idiot. You worship me.

No all men bow down to kiis my feet they worship me
Reply 12
Infinty.
No all men bow down to kiis my feet they worship me

Well i dont know what you consider as men.
Sounds to me you are referring to dogs.
Reply 13
Elle
I don't hate you.. but those pics you kept posting of yourself wound me up a bit. I guess I don't know you though so I shouldn't really judge..

No it was not very nice of you, so she want everyone to say she is pretty so what i do to
Reply 14
Jesus09
Well i dont know what you consider as men.
Sounds to me you are referring to dogs.

welll men are the equivilant of dogs are they not?
Reply 15
Infinty.
No it was not very nice of you, so she want everyone to say she is pretty so what i do to

yes but at the same time she keeps on referring to herself as ugly..attention seeker.
Reply 16
Infinty.

Yeah but you can see how people can get the wrong impression if you rely on looks too much
Reply 17
Elle
Yeah but you can see how people can get the wrong impression if you rely on looks too much

why looks are everything correct? if yous got the flaunt them. if not well too bad for you.
Reply 18
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am sorry

forgiven?
Reply 19
Infinty.
why looks are everything correct? if yous got the flaunt them. if not well too bad for you.

Lol :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending