The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

But this is at Oxford, bit of a small sample methinks...
Er...so?
Reply 4
My English teacher's son read History at Oxford...
Reply 5
My history teacher went to Cardiff and he used to call the halls of residences where he'd go for 'fun' Virgin Megastore. hahaha
Reply 6

lol!

damn you! :p:

mods delete this thread...
Reply 7
Probably because they got so much god damn time on their hands
well at oxford they have about 4 hours of lectures or whatever doing history so they have alot of time on their hands
Reply 9

It's also a telegraph article.

Get a more reliable source of information than tissue you just pulled out of the toilet bowl, please.
Reply 10
Alex M2

Get a more reliable source of information than tissue you just pulled out of the toilet bowl, please.

hahaha

you're so funny!

/sarcasm.
Reply 11
Excellent.
Reply 12
tropical-twist3
well at oxford they have about 4 hours of lectures or whatever doing history so they have alot of time on their hands

Lol. I'm not so sure about that statement. They might not have a lot of contact time but they are still worked pretty hard.
tropical-twist3

I think the problem is they have something else in their hands *bodoom tshh* :p:
Reply 14
No one at Oxford has sex.

Why lie? :sad:
Reply 15
"history students at oxford university are the most likely to lie in a survey"
Reply 16
Oxford history students have the most (gay) sex.
Reply 17
e-lover
Oxford history students have the most (gay) sex.

Still better sex than you've ever had or will. :awesome:
Alex M2

Like what.. The Guardian? :rolleyes:

Why on Earth would you want information cited from a different source? Does this little light-hearted article really effect your life that much? Honestly...
JumpingJonny
I think the problem is they have something else in their hands *bodoom tshh* :p:

hahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending