The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you do something like Economics with American studies/Spanish/French ect you get a year abroad!
Look at different universities international links - at the vast majority of universities this will be possible and you won't have to combine it with a language or area study as the person above said, you will be able to go just doing straight economics. No one here is going to write a list of where you can go with each university - literally just look through the universities you're interested in and take a look at their study abroad/international links section, it might be through their pages for the international office. Studying abroad was one of my main priorities for university and I only applied to ones which had an intergrated year abroad or there were some great oppertunities. I got back from my year abroad on Monday, and it's been the best year of my life.
Reply 3
edmhaslam
I'm intrested in studying economics at Uni. i havent really looked at any Unis properly yet, but Birmingham, Nottingham, Warwick and Durham seem to keep on cropping up.
My cousin has just spent nearly a year out in Kuala Lumpur studying Management Studies at Nottingham and it sounded awesome. Is it possible to do anything like this in an economics course?
Thanks in advance :smile:

most universities will be able to offer an exchange, even if its only an erasmus programme (exchange iwth european partner universities). Ask the department for international things at the unis you want t ogo to. Larger unis will of course have more and better opportunities than smaller ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending