The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i drew loads of meaningless cartoons on my c1 paper...i got really stressed
drawing is my stress alleviator :smile:
Reply 41
You know what really annoys me: When they give you an page with a border on it and in the middle it says BLANK PAGE - Please Do Not Write.
Well it's not blank anymore now is it!! What a waste :P
Reply 42
Alex-R
Another sort of thing which isn't really a silly comment. In my GCSE English literature I wrote my essay on how much I hated essays as it does not allow people to express them self. By restricting people to write about set topics you can only determine who crams all the silly details their teacher says and regurgitates it over the exam paper. I also wrote about how I didn't like my English teacher.

Got an A

loooooooooooooooooooool :biggrin:
Reply 43
LearningMath
I write witticisms every now and then, but only if the papers going well.

same here- only if i love the paper :cool:
Whenever it says "turn over the page" or similar I write "okay" underneath.

Also on my AS Biology Transport paper I couldn't answer half the questions because the whole heart topic made me feel ill (:p:) and on a question asking for the stages of the cardiac cycle I wrote the ones I could remember and then "achy-breaky".
Question: "Is rational choice theory compatible with a cultural conception of political
institutions?"

Answer: "Probably".
Reply 46
lol
Reply 47
In my Religious Studies mocks at GCSE I really couldn't be bothered, I felt sick & was hungry so I kind of gave up. So instead of trying to be serious and answering the questions I just wrote "I'm sorry but I can not answer this question to my religious beliefs" on all of them, then I went to sleep for the rest 90 mintues. (:
Reply 48
Bubbles*de*Milo
Question: "Is rational choice theory compatible with a cultural conception of political
institutions?"

Answer: "Probably".

That question sounds worse then AIDS
Major Spoiler
Whenever it says "turn over the page" or similar I write "okay" underneath.

Also on my AS Biology Transport paper I couldn't answer half the questions because the whole heart topic made me feel ill (:p:) and on a question asking for the stages of the cardiac cycle I wrote the ones I could remember and then "achy-breaky".

:rofl:
Reply 50
Haha, my tests have all been pretty tight time-wise so far, so I haven't got the time.

I tried to make my courseworks irreverant and original, with varying degrees of success...
Reply 51
someone in our school during the RS GCSE wrote for 'What is a Jihad' - He put ' some kind of turban?' and went to sleep... didnt get to college surprisingly
Alex-R
That question sounds worse then AIDS

You're correct. ******* politics first year. ¬_¬

(I'm exaggerating though I didn't fail the exam- there were a few questions, I wrote that out but redeemed myself on the others).
Not any jokes, but I got bored at the end of my Higher English close reading exam, so I went through the passages and answered every rhetorical question.. And drew little aeroplanes saying 'wheee', since the article was about the ecological effect of aeroplane use.
Kept me entertained, anyway!
Reply 54
I was on some website and a question in someones maths paper was something like;

Question - Sarah says (enter mathematically incorrect equation here) is correct. Explain why she is wrong?
Answer - She's a woman.
Reply 55
hehe we all took the complete pis-s in our general studies exam last year as we didn't care, was so funny, still got a B somehow
Reply 56
I only wrote the lyrics to Land of Confusion by Genesis on my RE exam.

it was GCSE though so it doesn't count.
whitepearlbaby
No, I just drew some flowers on my maths exam.

Inspired my teacher to write a poem underneath :lolwut:

For serious? LOOL

I did so many stupid things on my Welsh GCSE paper, including drawing a massive flower where an essay should have been and writing "please don't mark this, unless you're also my art examiner". Got a B though :eek3:
Then in maths GCSE I just wrote "EH?" in massive letters in answer to a trig question, something I never grasped and probably never will.
lol this has nothing to do with it but like i
i wrote a message to the exminer today on the statistics paper,
while you are marking this paper am going to be on holiday. HAHAHAHAH.
p.s. thanks for marking this:biggrin:
I half-jokingly used Blackadder as one of my literary references in my War paper for English Lit last year. Mainly out of sheer desperation as I didn't have many sources to quote from. I got an A.

Oh, and in French GCSE we had to do some writing about what we wanted to do in the future. I wrote about how I wanted to be a hired assassin who worked as a shop assistant, having found the word in the stupid back-of-textbook dictionary and my friend betting me I wouldn't use it.

Latest