The Student Room Group

Help!! KCL vs Manchester vs Warwick Business Management course???Best student life...

Help help help!!! I've got offers from these 3 Unis for the management course. Dono wat to choose!!! I value student life over prestige. Which one is the best??? I'm an international student, so accommodation counts in too!!!

Someone, pls pls help... I'm in a total dilemma now!!! I hav no idea which one has the best student life coz i've nvr been to these places b4. Not even UK...
Reply 1
Prestige wise: WBS probably is the best, but in terms of student life...its quite boring.

Manchester is said to have one of the best student life, but it obviously cant compete with london's.

I say go with Manchster, cause it's the second best (out of your three options) for student life and in terms of prestige too.
Reply 2
Thank you so much for ur comment! Any idea about the teaching pedagogy? Does Manchester encourage active participation in class an all that? Wat about Warwick? And wat about the course work, assignments and exam percentages of total score of most modules?

Sorry... lots of questions, coz i seriously hav no idea... and websites and videos may not giv an accurate depiction as compared to opinions from people who have been there...
Reply 3
i have no idea about the course but manchester is defo the best city, it has everything and a huge student population..if you want more info ,go on the manchester uni sub forum
Manchester ftw
Reply 5
Thank you so much guys! Any idea wat's the link for manchester's sub forum? And btw, which one is more competitive? Manchester or Warwick Undergrad for business?
Reply 6
Any Ideas??? HELP!
Reply 7
Manchester Business School easily beats KCL with its Management programme. In terms of prestige for business courses WBS and MBS are top choices.

Latest