The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Dinners? Tasty or Nasty?

Hey guys! I am a future Bristolian! Initially I had decided on self-catered accommodation. But now I am changing my mind to catered for various reasons, one being that it's meant to be more social in catered accomodation. I did wonder, however, if any current Bristol students (or anyone with insight) could spill info on the quality (and basic yumminess) of the meals provided by the halls. I am particularly interested in Wills; as when I visited the hall, fell in love straight away! Any information would be really great!!! Thanks in anticipation!

Lewis :smile:
Reply 1
You might be interested in this article.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
My sis is at Wills and the food is gorgeous. Their Saturday brunch has to be the best meal ever (*massive* cooked breakfast available til 1pm!). In general apparently the standard of the food there is really high and there's a good choice - she whines about the food at home during the holidays now :wink:
There are menus on the Wills website which I believe is www.bristol.ac.uk/Depts/Wills
Reply 3
Badock's has improved slightly in terms of quality since that article, and a lot in terms of quantity, but its still nothing to write home about.
Not even to write home and complain? Get your mum to send you emergency rations? :wink:
Reply 5
susiemakemeblue
Not even to write home and complain? Get your mum to send you emergency rations? :wink:

Who needs it when you can pop up to Asda and get their super saver food :wink:
Actually, it still tastes better than Badock food...
But if you get your mum to send you stuff, she'll pay for it too! (The less you have to spend on food, the more you can spend in the bar!)

Latest